Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Default

That's not the point though, I don't want to have to go through pages and pages to find something new.

Also...

15. Redundant threads will be deleted.
    As a courtesy to others before beginning a new thread, please look to see if an active thread on that topic has already been established. If so, place your comments there instead. Multiple threads on the same subject clutter up the forum needlessly. Keep discussions about one topic to one thread only.

Quote Originally Posted by EvilSpaghetti Log in to see links
    That's not the point though, I don't want to have to go through pages and pages to find something new.

Also...

15. Redundant threads will be deleted.
    As a courtesy to others before beginning a new thread, please look to see if an active thread on that topic has already been established. If so, place your comments there instead. Multiple threads on the same subject clutter up the forum needlessly. Keep discussions about one topic to one thread only.
    Thanks aaron, for guiding them but i don't think their is any use coz nobody understands n this section needs active moderation!

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by omgt Log in to see links
    i don't think its that bad. I sometimes like to have alternative link to downloads and some times links do go down so its always good to have 1 or 2 extra post.
    Well shouldnt all the mirrors and extra link be in the same thread

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by bscraze Log in to see links
    Well shouldnt all the mirrors and extra link be in the same thread
    In theory, yes they should.
    But a moderator will not sit there, scroll through all the posts to find the correct one and then spend ages merging and editing the posts to work.

5. Default

I also concur