Page 2 of 2 First 12

Thread: Stop spamming

0 RP

Country
    United Kingdom
    Thanks

i don't think its that bad. I sometimes like to have alternative link to downloads and some times links do go down so its always good to have 1 or 2 extra post.

Game Reviewer
    3,860 RP
    Contributor Theme Contributor Wallpaper Contributor Forum Writer High Rating (Bronze) Popular Downloads (Bronze)
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Thanks

That's not the point though, I don't want to have to go through pages and pages to find something new.

Also...

15. Redundant threads will be deleted.
    As a courtesy to others before beginning a new thread, please look to see if an active thread on that topic has already been established. If so, place your comments there instead. Multiple threads on the same subject clutter up the forum needlessly. Keep discussions about one topic to one thread only.

Site Contributor
    5,396 RP
    Contributor Java Contributor Theme Contributor Wallpaper Contributor Forum Writer High Rating (Bronze) Popular Downloads (Bronze) Liked (Bronze)
    Country
    India
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by EvilSpaghetti View Post
    That's not the point though, I don't want to have to go through pages and pages to find something new.

Also...

15. Redundant threads will be deleted.
    As a courtesy to others before beginning a new thread, please look to see if an active thread on that topic has already been established. If so, place your comments there instead. Multiple threads on the same subject clutter up the forum needlessly. Keep discussions about one topic to one thread only.
    Thanks aaron, for guiding them but i don't think their is any use coz nobody understands n this section needs active moderation!

0 RP

Country
    Singapore
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by omgt View Post
    i don't think its that bad. I sometimes like to have alternative link to downloads and some times links do go down so its always good to have 1 or 2 extra post.
    Well shouldnt all the mirrors and extra link be in the same thread

Site Moderator
    250 RP
    Theme Contributor Wallpaper Contributor Forum Writer High Rating (Bronze)
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by bscraze View Post
    Well shouldnt all the mirrors and extra link be in the same thread
    In theory, yes they should.
    But a moderator will not sit there, scroll through all the posts to find the correct one and then spend ages merging and editing the posts to work.

0 RP
    Country
    Mexico
    Thanks

Thanks for supporting me...

0 RP

Country
    Russia
    Thanks

I also concur

Page 2 of 2 First 12