1. Question How Can I Play .apk File Game on My PC???

Hi all -- I'm hoping you can help me out. I'm brand spanking new to this site, and I've tried searching for the last half hour through the forums for the answer to this question. If it's been answered, and this is redundant, I apologize.

First off, I'm semi-computer illiterate...you've been warned! LOL

I downloaded Townsmen 6 to my Incredible 2 and LOVE it! I was hoping to be able to play it on my PC. Sooooo, I downloaded the .apk file to my PC, but now can't open it. How can I do that??

And, once I get it opened, how do I run the game on my PC?

Any help you can provide would be greatly appreciated!!

2. Default

You will need an Android emulator. You can get it here:
    Code:
    http://developer.android.com/guide/developing/tools/emulator.html

3. Default

Thanks so much !

4. Default

Okay, so I've downloaded a WHOLE bunch of stuff and I think I've got the emulator...at least I have downloaded Android SDK and AVD Manager.

I set that to be the default program to open any .apk files, then clicked on the Townsmen 6 .apk file that's in my download folder on my PC....and nothing. At least nothing that I know how to recognize. Do I need to go somewhere special or do something particular in the emulator to get it to run?

Thanks!

5. Default

I haven't used it myself, I just know it's there. You should try looking at one of their tutorials over at the website. Or perhaps ask your question on the forums there.