Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910 LastLast
  1. Default

hmmmm....i don't get it....

it's the number one game on the mobile market. fans waited ages for it.....and it is not translated to english....

the company doesnt put any effort in it? are they already so rich from the millions of chinese gamers, so they don't need to place it on the international maket?

and i doubt that chinese gamers would pay anything for that game anyway......they would use the same ressources we are using here.....

i know some english speaking chinese guys......is there any possibility to get the specific file from u guys in a known file format so i can send it to them? they would translate it and send the file back, and then one of you guys compile it back to its old state?

btw, i'm just a gamer....don't know anything about programming

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by thairicci Log in to see links
    hmmmm....i don't get it....

it's the number one game on the mobile market. fans waited ages for it.....and it is not translated to english....

the company doesnt put any effort in it? are they already so rich from the millions of chinese gamers, so they don't need to place it on the international maket?

and i doubt that chinese gamers would pay anything for that game anyway......they would use the same ressources we are using here.....

i know some english speaking chinese guys......is there any possibility to get the specific file from u guys in a known file format so i can send it to them? they would translate it and send the file back, and then one of you guys compile it back to its old state?

btw, i'm just a gamer....don't know anything about programming

actually, this game IS same chinesse version which they are selling. i got this game about a week before they start selling it. Chinesse are paying, and paying really great! Actually, this game is scheduled to be translated to english, but EA first wanted to see how sells are going outside of korea
    (our java phones haves a little bit different platform, so we can pirate this game, but koreans can't download it from internet).
    If there would be any way to decompile dialogs, then i could translate it by myself, but you need a specific algorithm for that, and it's really hard to get it...
    btw, you don't have to be a big programmer to translate mobile games

3. Default

Its easier to study chinese, than translate the game. Just wait for the english, it'll come out.

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by sakuragih Log in to see links
    Its easier to study chinese, than translate the game. Just wait for the english, it'll come out.
    well this game is really harder to translate than learning chinesse, but i translated many of games don't even knowing more than 10 symbols
    BTW, who could tell me where i could learn at least to read basic symbols?

5. Default Compressed version

4shared.com/file/TDuJsRWQ/Heroes_Lore_Zero_240x320_s40v3.html
    this is the compressed version without removing any file,
    tested on my N5300 and works perfectly fine

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by kulsius Log in to see links
    well this game is really harder to translate than learning chinesse, but i translated many of games don't even knowing more than 10 symbols
    BTW, who could tell me where i could learn at least to read basic symbols?
    Me too.. But Im actually recomending not to play the game if they dont understand it.

7. Default English version needed

If no one can translate the game because it's too complex.... tell us from where to learn japanese !

8. Default

I tried to translate it, but it's impossible.

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by sarker1807 Log in to see links
    Visit [b]/b] for a semitranslated english v.
    10. You may not post advertisements.
    Posts discussing or linking to competing and/or commercial websites are strictly forbidden.

10. Talking

Quote Originally Posted by sevsev23 Log in to see links
    May I Ask IF you can Play as a Girl Character?
    yes you can play a girl character, but is in a funny way.. just finish the hiden dungion quest under the inn in the 3rd town.. just talk to the girl who is the inn regestrar or inn crew.. how to get the quest? simple just go near her.. in to her left side and talk to her.. and you must inter the stair behind her.. ther you must complete the ff. 4 room of that hidden dungion. and you must stay alive.. after you finish the dungion. check your back pack or your storage item.. there you have the 5 books "green books".. you identify that books and there you go a set of a girl outlooks hahahaha.. this is not joke guys it is true.. and it is realy funny!!!!!! the deffense of the set are high as a level 50+ set.. and it is only level 25 isnt that awesom..????