Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast
  1. Default

someone know if heroes lore 2,3 (not zero) ,4 and 5 are too out for java ?

2. Default

Um guys I have tried to rip the game of some files it went below 1mb to kilobytes and it was finally launchable,but it gave me a null pointer which means I took out something it needed to launch normally so I'm asking again could someone rip the game down of some files so that it would be playable?

3. Talking

hi guys! I've made a multiscreen version of this game and it's about 1mb size (tryed on few nokia phones and it worked) I'm still improving this version... BTW, does anyone know how the heck can i disable cheat? many people asks how to get rid of cheat effect (if you cheated for 2x money or xp on char, your all chars gets infected with that cheat...)

BTW, does any of these versions asks to connect to network? i think this game is supposed to be online like Winds of soltia, but still is not compatible with most phones... (No, i can't play online. If i agree to connect i get a message, that phone's virtual memory is to low )

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by mike1977 Log in to see links
    Found new character : with a weapon like a big gun

Actually thats not a gun, more like a spear but at the end of combo it will give like a burst of shot. This char only have 2 main active skill.

How to obtain?
    - Get a mission from a guy at the inn (upper right room) at the 3rd town
    - when u are going to finish the last dungeon, u'll see a chest which blocked by some plants at the right, so go to that place to obtain a scroll from that chest.
    - Go back to that man, and talk to him
    - Go to NPC Job changer....voila new character is unlocked...

Still wondering how to obtain the next locked character....
    BTW, i can't open that chest... player just says something and chest remains closed... i think i've taken that quest...

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by kulsius Log in to see links
    hi guys! I've made a multiscreen version of this game and it's about 1mb size (tryed on few nokia phones and it worked) I'm still improving this version... BTW, does anyone know how the heck can i disable cheat? many people asks how to get rid of cheat effect (if you cheated for 2x money or xp on char, your all chars gets infected with that cheat...)

BTW, does any of these versions asks to connect to network? i think this game is supposed to be online like Winds of soltia, but still is not compatible with most phones... (No, i can't play online. If i agree to connect i get a message, that phone's virtual memory is to low )
    Hey kulsius,your lithuanian aren't you? I made a topic of a multiscreen version of this game and it must be yours,so I'll give you credit right away,if that's ok?

6. Smile

Quote Originally Posted by basikninja2 Log in to see links
    Hey kulsius,your lithuanian aren't you? I made a topic of a multiscreen version of this game and it must be yours,so I'll give you credit right away,if that's ok?
    Yeah, i'm lithuanian, and i'm proud to be one! BTW, where did you got my game? i think that multiscreen is version is spreading really too fast... And yes, give credits to everyone i'm sure i deserve it

7. Default

Hmmm well I could do the translation from chinese to english IF and only IF someone helps find all the dialogue etc. Since I'm a complete idiot at java...

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by nojokes Log in to see links
    Hmmm well I could do the translation from chinese to english IF and only IF someone helps find all the dialogue etc. Since I'm a complete idiot at java...
    you could only help to understand this game more if you could read chinese from a picture (maybe even find a way to translate chinese from a picture to a text file?). I've found all text and dialogs a really long time ago, but they are coded, so as much i know, there is no way to read that **** without having specific decoder or code algorithm... Anyone haves a facebook friend that is capable of reading chinese?

9. Default

Well , im a Chinese so I do know how to read chinese and translate it ; but I dont know about coding AT ALL .

10. Default

This game is encoded in a really smart way! only game itself and special decoder could encrypt all that gibberish... So, there is no way for me to translate it... all we can do is just to play that game...

So, a Chinese, you say? You are really lucky, to understand game like this! have any tips for noobs?

BTW, i've found out, that for many recipes you need more than just materials. it asks for 21 lvl weapons and helms (from shop) to make 25lvl items and even 50 lvl items (drop or quest) for 65 lvl items... They even asks for 25 lvl necklaces and upgrade stones (blue craps from shop)... i've found much more info, but it's still unclear to me...
    Last edited by kulsius; 25-05-2011 at 07:36 PM.