1. Default Problem with upload

Hello, i uploaded a game on your site 8-9 days ago. It is still with the note 'Pending...' in my 'Uploads' section in my profile which i suppose means that it is still not accepted and i don't know whether it will ever be accepted by your site(it's id is jJgxXuiZax ), but the problem is not this. Firstly i created this game as a project for one of my university courses , it was little more than a month before i upload it on your site. My exam for this course is done so i thought that i can do whatever with this little application so i uploaded it here.But today i mentioned for this on the person that was leading the exercises of the course and he told me that every project created and approved in that course becomes university ownership and i can use it as a record in my CV and things like that, but not to give it to other people and that it is was written in the annotation of the course. I didn't have an idea for such things. When i was uploading this game to your site i remember saw somewhere that games from Gameloft would be removed due to license problems,etc and that's why i am writing this thread because i don't want to become the reason for some disputes for ownership ,so please remove it. Sorry if i am creating some inconveniences...

Hi, I have removed your game. Thanks.