Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
  1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Dodo97 Log in to see links
    Do you have 176x220 English version?
    supplied by Stox
    176x220 W810i EN *********/folder/316272/1593680

2. Default

can anyone help me with my problem plz???

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by katerina524 Log in to see links
    all the versions for 240x320 stuck at the menu.. when i press new game, the game doesn't start anyone know what maybe is the problem? plz!!! i want this game
    what phone do you have??

Quote Originally Posted by Smithv1024 Log in to see links
    Hey Vishay , here is the english version for 128x160 resolution. Add this address to your first post : Log in to see links
    Thanks mate, +rep for you!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by katerina524 Log in to see links
    all the versions for 240x320 stuck at the menu.. when i press new game, the game doesn't start anyone know what maybe is the problem? plz!!! i want this game
    What phone do you have??

Quote Originally Posted by Xanorak Log in to see links
    Thanks a bunch, Vishay.
    You`re Welcome mate.

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Vishay Log in to see links
    Links fixed!!
    thx !
    i've played it. not too good i think, cause can't check any work schedule and somehow, you'll getting bored later in game.

Good point is, this game almostly like the sims, you can have baby and marriage. ( though your husband / wife still like stranger even after married, for me) lol.

anyway + rep for you vishay

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by punkajal Log in to see links
    what phone do you have??
    my phone is sony ericsson w595... always problem in the menu..

7. Default

I'm quite confused by the game. You accept a job, but then you can't see it's details again so you can even forget where to go to work. Kinda strange.

8. Default

Actually, you just have to wait a couple of days to get a message to go to work. You then follow the instructions and that's it. Levels carry from job to job, which makes it unfocused more then it should be. Its a VERY strange game, and in terms of gameplay its the poorest job gameloft's done. You can spam the lottery and get over 100000 in a matter of minutes.

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by mitchman_93 Log in to see links
    Actually, you just have to wait a couple of days to get a message to go to work. You then follow the instructions and that's it. Levels carry from job to job, which makes it unfocused more then it should be. Its a VERY strange game, and in terms of gameplay its the poorest job gameloft's done. You can spam the lottery and get over 100000 in a matter of minutes.
    Yeah, that is quite poor design. I'll try it out some more. One thing that's definitely strange is the discussion option, you just talk about random facts, cross your fingers and hope you talk about something he/she likes. This is better than the previous system of choosing the subjects (since they already tell you what he/she likes), but why don't they make it that you have to "discover" what the character likes? That would be more like normal socializing.

This is only the first five minutes of the game impressions, though, so I should play it a bit more before judging it too harshly

10. Default

Thanks Vishay. I love games like this

Rep+