Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
  1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by cigator Log in to see links
    I just tried a Resident Evil rom, and the FPse continues to fail to open the file. I select the iso to open and the program jumps me back to my phones home screen. I am using. pocket iso to compress the roms if that makes a difference.
    If anyone has a clue why I cant get this to work, please let me know. Thanks.
    I don't think it reads iso. Everything i have been putting into it and playing fine is eather IMG or BIN. Try searching for an iso to img. As for the compressing the rom not sure about that one. But try converting the iso.

(just read it will read iso. so not sure on whats going on with it) I know one of the games i tried loaded for a sec then screen went blank and FPse force closed on me. But it was just that game.
    Last edited by MagillaGorillaX; 07-03-2011 at 03:20 PM. Reason: new info

2. Default

I had the (E) version, it worked just fine. I recommend .bin files for all ROMs, they work best.

3. Default

Finally got it to work. Resident Evil looks good. Need to fine tune the control settings but it runs smooth.

Cant believe Im playing Metal Slug X on my phone. It looks great and plays just like the original. Unreal!!
    Last edited by cigator; 08-03-2011 at 02:21 AM.

4. Default

What did you change to get it to work?

5. Arrow FPse for Android v0.10.14 (Playstation Emulator)

FPse for Android v0.10.14 (Playstation Emulator)
    Plattform: Android 2.2+
    Beschreibung: FPse for Android ist der schnellste und am besten kompatibelste PSone (Playstation 1) Emulator für tragbare Geräte.

Erstellen Sie von Ihren Spielen ISO Dateien und genießen Sie Ihre Lieblings Games auf Ihrem Android-Handy.

FPSE Features:
    - Sehr schnell
    - Hohe Kompatibilität
    - Hohe Klangqualität
    - Echtzeit Savestate
    - Audio Tracks Emulation (Verwendung von Cue-Datei.)
    - Forcefeedback
    - Dynamisch ladbare Overlay Pads
    - Guncon Emulation
    - Analog-Sticks zum Schieben auf dem Touchscreen
    - Spielbar mit GSensor, Touchscreen und Hardware-Tasten
    -.... Support IMG, ISO, BIN, CUE, NRG und .Z Disk Image Format

Somes tips:
    - Make your config one time, Load Bios, configure Keys etc... then save to default into system menu.
    - Press Menu button to be able to use the Volume buttons
    - CALL button,BACK, VOLUME UP and DOWN can be assigned as PSone buttons.
    - To use Guncon, map A and B buttons to Hardware key just notice that L3=A and R3=B.
    - Somes games will need you set SPUSync to get working or just to have good sound. (MGS, FFVII etc..)
    - Play with frameskip, animation can be still very smooth, in example the game CROC, set Frameskip up to 50, and unset Frame limiter.

WHAT'S NEW:
    Inverted Colors Fixed (Emu is faster)
    Automatic ARMV6 detection with specific Recompiler optimizations. (Emu is faster)
    Added new options to Fix the Autoalignement Problem which make gameplay harder on somes devices with touch screen ClearPad2000. (Automatic onscreen Pads replacement)
    Fixed "Disable onscreen Pads" config save.
    Added somes Security check to help starting FPse (people were loading Bios instead ISO or ISO instead bios because same file extension .bin)

Download:

6. Wink

FPSE for android 0.10.14:

New in 0.10.14:
    Inverted Colors Fixed (Emu is faster)
    Automatic ARMV6 detection with specific Recompiler optimizations. (Emu is faster)
    Added new options to Fix the Autoalignement Problem which make gameplay harder on somes devices with touch screen ClearPad2000. (Automatic onscreen Pads replacement)
    Fixed "Disable onscreen Pads" config save.
    Added somes Security check to help starting FPse (people were loading Bios instead ISO or ISO instead bios because same file extension .bin)

Download (1,18 MB):
    0.10.14: Log in to see links

7. Default

Filesonic and easyshare don't download to my phone, any chance of attaching files to post?
    Keep up the good work anyway!

Thanks!

8. Wink

FPse for Android v0.10.16 (Playstation Emulator)

0.10.16:
    New Fix for onscreen sticky buttons.

Download:
    0.10.16: Log in to see links
    Mirror: Log in to see links
    Last edited by Morphzeus; 10-03-2011 at 12:29 AM.

9. Default

Update to 0.10.16:

10. Wink FPSE for Android 0.10.16

Update: FPse for android

0.10.16:
    New Fix for onscreen sticky buttons.

Download (1,17 MB):
    0.10.16: Log in to see links
    Mirror: Log in to see links