Page 23 of 28 FirstFirst ... 132122232425 ... LastLast
  1. Default Rubiks Cube Game

Hi,
    I am a new member of this forum...I was searching some new and exciting Android games and I found some exciting games like Bobby Carrot games,Guitar Rock tour etc
    Want to share some of my favourites puzzling games ...like Rubiks Cube Game, Mind reader Game , Quiz to become rich.
    Recently played Rubiks Cube Game...In this game , all we need to do is to rotate the rows of blocks until the colours of the blocks in each of the faces are the same.

Enjoy Android Games !!
    Last edited by CreatioSoft; 13-04-2012 at 10:19 AM.

2. Default

can i REQ full minecraft for my android tablet?

3. Default

nice thread tnx!

4. Default

Nice thread...liked it
    Got some very amazing games and apps in this forum.
    Thanks !!
    Got some very amazing and exciting games in android market of google like "Identify the Person", "Quiz to become rich","Tic Tac Toe" etc.

Enjoy Android Games !!

5. Default surfing game for android

Hi,im looking for a surfing game like IOS has..like Rip Curl The Search or Billabong Surf Trip,are they avaliable for Android?

6. Default

hey nice thread, can any of you post a link or more for cracked gameloft games that are compatible with my samsung galaxy fit ?

7. Default req:midnight mysteries series

Plz put some games from midnight mysteries series ( salems witch trial ) or something else from mumbojumbo games

8. Default

anyone know how to get settlers of catan to work on 260x320 resolution???
    tried converting the java version but cant get it to work

9. Default Android's Games :)

May I know are Fifa 12 are available to install at android games ? Thanks alot

10. Default

Could someone please upload the newest version of Rumble Premium?