Page 35 of 261 FirstFirst ... 2533343536374585135 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Silver Log in to see links
    Who validates MP3's?
    Kevin, Vivian.

Saying someones taking the **** is far to over the top mate,and giving no respect to mods, your uploads obviously been refused for a reason, do you really think us mods refuse uploads for no reason?

2. Default

im havin probs now, after ive filled everything in and click upload, the file box just clears itself and there isnt anything to upload....dunno whats happening.

i use wavepad programme to do my ringtones and when i save it i save file as.... then after i have named the file, a box comes up asking for bitrate, i change it to min 32 max 96 and save the file into a different folder to the original tune i used, doin it that way stops the file u r saving changing back into its original bitrate

3. Default

I used to upload 96 bitrates ringtones and i had some problems with them too, now i upload 64 bitrates tones, haven't had any problem with them...
    And it's Vivian, Kevin and Karl who validates tones...

"We must never be afraid to go too far, for truth lies beyond."

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Paul Log in to see links
    Kevin, Vivian.

Saying someones taking the **** is far to over the top mate,and giving no respect to mods, your uploads obviously been refused for a reason, do you really think us mods refuse uploads for no reason?
    its not over the top when the upload has been refused for unclear title, so i upload it again exactly the same and then it is accepted.

i respect all mods and the jobs they do, but like i just said, when something has been refused and i upload the exact same file and it is accepted without it bein changed in any way, how frustrated would u feel with it?

Its over the top accusing someone of taking the ****, like they have something agaist you, your not the only one that has refused uploads, and yeah i know how you feel ive had loads of refused before most unclear ambitious title, its annoying but the mods only doing there job, if we dont understand the title, or its incorrectly spelt we have every right to refuse.

6. Default

im droppi it now, its only goin to cause friction and i dont want that, it was just those ceratin uploads that were refused for no reason that got me, but ive re uploaded em the same and they have been accepted so its done now, i deleted the post so i dont upset anyone else and i apologise for what i said, but i only said what i felt

Hey thats fair enough mate, saying how you feel, i just didnt like the someones taking etc bit, the best thing to do if you have any refused uploads is talk to the mod that validates in that category an ask for a reason, if not sure who validates what just ask a mod.

8. Default

not a prob...im over it

Quote Originally Posted by Paul Log in to see links
    Hey thats fair enough mate, saying how you feel, i just didnt like the someones taking etc bit, the best thing to do if you have any refused uploads is talk to the mod that validates in that category an ask for a reason, if not sure who validates what just ask a mod.
    I agree with you, Paul That's what I usually do, and it's been working out well for me

Oh, no more irritating pop ups btw. I must lose some weight

10. Default

my headaches irritate me a lot....got hospital again on thursday, they will probably give me more pointless tablets that will do sod all