Page 4 of 4 First ... 234
    0 RP

Country
    Myanmar
    Thanks

I also have error. where is it com.mobisystems.msdict.embedded.wireless.oxford.o de? I don't see it in Databases file.

0 RP

Country
    Pakistan
    Thanks

Just intalled ! Great dictionary !

This setup works as posted by another member :

Step 1 :

" its working ..try this step ...create path like
    \sdcard\Mobile Systems\com.mobisystems.msdict.embedded.wireless.o xford.ode\mobisystems.com.cgi-bin2.pdb.file=OxfordDictionaryOfEnglish_ms.pdb\

copy and paste all the files from \Databases\OxfordDictionaryOfEnglish_ms.pdb in above path........try this definetily works "

Watch out for spaces like com.mo bisystems.msdict.embedded.wireless.o xford.ode

Remove those spaces.

Now copy the installation file oxford dictionary of english second edition for android.apk in your sdcard.

Go to the phone files from the phone and Install this file. In my Sam galaxy S it asked me where i wanted to download(install) files from, the option were given sdcard / phone. I choose sdcard. Installation finishes, open the newly installed dictionary and enjoy !
    Hope that helps.

1 RP

Country
    India
    Thanks

Smile Instructions

Copy the contents of the "Databases\OxfordDictionaryOfEnglish_ms.pdb" folder to the "sdcard\Mobile Systems\com.mobisystems.msdict.embedded.wireless.o xford.ode\mobisystems.com.cgi-bin2.pdb.file=OxfordDictionaryOfEnglish_ms.pdb" folder.

Works like a charm.

0 RP

Country
    India
    Thanks

thanks for sharing it. i wanted it really. it will be helpful in increasing vocabulary..

0 RP
    Country
    India
    Thanks

Default Request 4 Oxford Dictionary of English Second Edition v2.12 67 FULL(Offline Install)

Hello Sir,

I read your following post of " Oxford Dictionary of English Second Edition v2.12 67 FULL (Offline Install) "

http://forum.mobiles24.com/threads/3...caca8b4ca0490e

But 4shared download link is not working..............

I highly need this Dictionary as soon as possible. If you have above Dictionary, then please either re-upload or send it to me. You can upload it in Mediafire.

Email ID- krishnadevanand92 @ gmail.com

Please help me as soon as you can do..........

Thanks in advance

Page 4 of 4 First ... 234