Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast
  1. Default

make a shortcut, destroy fences upper right house, make ur way until u see a big gas tank near the alien ship (the alien ship postion is upper most from the starting point), shoot it to prevent the ship escape, after that just tried to capture the general, n if u can catch 1 grey alien, the rest monster just destroy them using airstrike (available again after u prevent the ship escape). Try to raise the arms symbol at upgrading army member, so u can put the better armor.

2. Default

ok thanx mike.how far are you in the game?

3. Default

pls upload here for N70 version.

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by ZOOMWAYNE Log in to see links
    ok thanx mike.how far are you in the game?
    another limited turn time...50's, mission collect 5 palmtop, while u must encounter unlimited zombie, they always respawn before u stopped the infection...hahaha, first try i lost 2 member coz of airstrikes...LOL..

5. Default

lol i think i would struggle without the airstrikes

6. Default

very poor ending,to be continued.
    massive game though.

7. Default

Anyone know anything about the skirmish mode?

8. Default

the skirmish mode doesnt work i dnt think its been cracked

9. Default

i played this game,it's good but my Nokia 7210 supernova can't finish this game b/c when i play to a second yellow misson(find 5 items,encounter many zombies),play for 10 min and error application,this version game is lite version.Anyway to help me pls ?(sorry for my E)

10. Question Where?

where do i click to dl game? and does game dl straight onto my phone or via pc?