Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast
  1. Default

Full cracked by AlGoris

Probably multiscreen

Lite Version
    (Full, just for weaker phones)

Last edited by SpacePlefka; 22-02-2011 at 07:39 AM.

2. Default

The full version works good so far on my old w810 but i prefer the original game,UFO AFTERLIGHT.
    its much less complicated.

3. Default

Yea Zoom, thats what I thought..but Im getting into it, its not bad at all

4. Default

Hey space have you got any tips im struggling.
    i keep losing all my men in the 3rd bit searching like a car park.

5. Default

Hey Wayne, Im there too atm, closed game after one teammember got killed..gonna try later again, trying not to lose anyone.
    Tips...one which worked in first part..enemies appear when you reach a certain point on the map, so try ending your turn just before you reach that point, then go just one step and enemy appears. Doing this gives you more move points.
    I killed all the enemies outside, was about to enter store and one got killed...dont know where you were..

6. Default

thanx space.ye i think thats where i got to,the small critters are easy to kill its just the bigger ones that fire at you that keep killing me.wish there was a health pack lol.

7. Default

3rd campaign? i finish it, this what i do

- after u walk at certain point where there is a little movie ppl running n sudenly 2 monsters appears, kill them with 2 member using shotgun, 2 using rifle, make a formation so u can trap them. dont use ur energy to shoot them coz sometime u'll miss the target, instead using turn (hourglass icon). after those monsy death, continue until there is cutscene again where the gray aliens appears, keep shooting the car in front of alien...when the car explode it will create a fire barrier that will help u to kill monsy n make them walk toward u 1 by 1 (easy targeting)

walk untul u reach inside store, when u'll encounter 2 grays, u'll not see them before u reach shelf area. if u want u can put 1 member (rifle) outside store, so u can snipe monster from window. for me i just keep using turn time, walk forward a little, waiting again until i reach the monster factory, then using airstrike to finish this part.

(sorry bad english)

8. Default

thanx mike i didnt know you could shoot the car.
    do you know what the 0 button does in the special menu?

9. Default

0 ? below main menu (circle), i see 3 keys, first for next task (*), middle (0) for undo fast forward, (#) for fast forward, thats what i know...hav u tried ($) ? used it if u shorted on money, send free sms since this game is cracked lol...im using it to call airstrikes hahahaha....

10. Default

ye mike i used the free sms lol
    im stuck though .have you captured the grey general?its hard because you only limited turns to stop them reaching the ship.