Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
  1. Default

Yes,I Think so

2. Default

why can't i download anything? Do I have to have certain number of posts?

3. Default

What error are you getting? There is no such rule to download a free content..as far as i know..

4. Smile Best site

I am happy that i am member of this site

5. Smile Best site

It great site!it have many stuffs

6. Question download interrupted

when i first tried downloading games, all worked out just fine not until yesterday... i tried downloading games but its always being interrupted... pls help!

7. Default

me too. i cant download apps. i used to be able to download apps with no problems at all. i've been a member since two years ago and have downloaded quite a number of apps/games before. but now it always says "download interrupted" or "download failed". i tried using another pc and the same thing happens. is this some kind of bug? or do i have to change my pc's settings? can anyone shed some light on this?? many thanks!!

oh by the way. i also tried downloading via wap using my phone. same thing. download fails.
    Last edited by Silver; 25-06-2011 at 07:41 AM.

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by bengbengcruz Log in to see links
    when i first tried downloading games, all worked out just fine not until yesterday... i tried downloading games but its always being interrupted... pls help!
    Are you using Chrome?

9. Default hello

iam not able to download jar file..whATS THE SOLUTION?

10. Question

I have the same issue as jamietan...when I try to download to my computer it says "interrupted" ...and yes, I do use Google Chrome. What should I do?