Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Quote Originally Posted by astraldrop Log in to see links

Features of the game:

• Another page from life of the Zone of Alienation, adding the story of S.T.A.L.K.E.R: Shadow of Chernobyl;
    • Captivating and not linear plot, story of friendship, betrayal, and courage of people facing unknown everyday;
    • Ultramodern 3D engine on Java2ME platform, excellent graphical design and special effects;
    • Familiar surroundings and environment of the Zone, locations and characters known by PC version of the game;
    • Different types of weapon and modes of fire, using of suppressor and telescopic sight;
    • Ability of main character’s characteristics development, receiving of levels and distribution of experience points;
    • Lots of familiar artifacts, influencing on characteristics of main character;
    • Conversation and trade with friendly characters, atmospheric dialogues, plot, by-plot and accidental missions and tasks.

SE Versions
    game came out in English at first
    but game lacks movement and has horrible graphics
    also aiming is very hard on this game i kinda dislike it

2. Default motorola L7 176x220 english version

motorola L7 176x220 english version please

Iam waiting for this game....i have tried SE versions but of no use...

3. Default motorola L7 176x220 english version

i need this game in motorola L7 176x220 english version

4. Default

In the first game by S.T.A.L.K.E.R you can´t go left or right or jsut can´t move but only shoot, how is it it with the new version some1 tested it already??

5. Default motorola L7 176x220 english version please

Iam waiting for this game....i have tried SE versions but of no use...
    I need motorola L7 176x220 english

6. Default

thanks!