0 RP

Country
    Czech Republic
    Thanks

Default sony ericsson xperia x10 mini..how install android games ? :(

hi can you please help? I have a cell phone Sony Ericsson XPERIA X10 mini and here I have downloaded games, but do not go to me (I download the games to your computer and from there send them to the phone .. when I disconnect the cable from the PC and I want to play those games so there are not anywhere: (

0 RP

Country
    United Kingdom
    Thanks

Download appinstaller from the android market, using wifi on your mobile.
    connect your mobile to a PC and then open up the SD memory card, usually drive (F).

Place your .apk files within a folder and name it as you like, i.e....Games

Place the folder in the SD root memory and then disconnect from the PC.

Find appinstaller on your mobile, start it and then look through the list it shows and install your games.

I would then return to the SD memory and delete your games folder as is not required after you install your games/apps etc.

Hope this helps and makes sense!!!

0 RP

Country
    United Kingdom
    Thanks

Default X10 apps install without market place

Is there a way of installing app on a x10 mini pro without having to connect to the market place on the phone?

0 RP
    Forum Writer
    Country
    United Kingdom
    Thanks

d/l from this website (but make sure you have allowed third party d'l on the phone first) and that you have an app downloader and preferably a file explorer so you can check that your file's extension is .apk,if not just rename file and you will be sorted.

Site Contributor
    85,075 RP
    Contributor Level 3 Android Contributor Java Contributor Symbian Contributor Ringtone Contributor Theme Contributor Video Contributor Wallpaper Contributor Forum Writer Popular Downloads (Gold Favourite (Bronze) High Rating (Bronze) Liked (Bronze)
    Country
    Australia
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by SoSadBoy View Post
    hi can you please help? I have a cell phone Sony Ericsson XPERIA X10 mini and here I have downloaded games, but do not go to me (I download the games to your computer and from there send them to the phone .. when I disconnect the cable from the PC and I want to play those games so there are not anywhere: (
    Here yo go, SoSadBoy

Guide for installing apps and games
    http://forum.mobiles24.com/showthread.php?t=32230

All credits to the original uploader.​
    You can search throughout the entire universe for someone more deserving of your love than you are, but that person will not be found. You deserve your love most - Buddha

0 RP

Country
    Mexico
    Thanks

Sorry to interrupt in this post....do somebody know were can i found the bolt 2.3 for a XPERIA X10

1,266 RP
    Contributor Forum Writer High Rating (Bronze)
    Country
    Malaysia
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by marvin_fernandez View Post
    Sorry to interrupt in this post....do somebody know were can i found the bolt 2.3 for a XPERIA X10
    Bolt Browser? I think no Android version was released. Read here:
    http://androidos.in/2010/11/bolt-bro...guage-support/
    I'm not took credits of other people's work. I just sharing it for other users to enjoy.
    Please respect original links. Thanks

Buy the app / game if you enjoy it. Software developers deserve our support !