Page 40 of 44 First ... 303839404142 ... Last

Thread: Spread the love

Banned
    315 RP

Country
    Bangladesh
    Thanks

Unhappy

Being a loser means nobody's gonna love you.'Nobody loves a nobody'.That's Okay.
    No matter how much my family Loathe me,I'll always love them.In life and death.
    Why can't I express my feelings for others?!

Site Contributor
    4,045 RP
    Contributor Ringtone Contributor Theme Contributor Wallpaper Contributor Forum Writer High Rating (Silver) Liked (Silver)
    Country
    United States
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by arefin0991 View Post
    Being a loser means nobody's gonna love you.'Nobody loves a nobody'.That's Okay.
    No matter how much my family Loathe me,I'll always love them.In life and death.
    Why can't I express my feelings for others?!
    I am sorry if I am mistaking you... but are you calling yourself a loser? I don't know what you've been going through and don't mean to judge you nor anybody here. It is awful feelings that you don't get love from your loved ones... but it is a great thing that you have someone you love.

I try to focus on loving myself and being a better person. I believe that is the first step to have a good relationship with anyone including yourself.

Banned
    315 RP

Country
    Bangladesh
    Thanks

You never can't understand.And I don't have any loved one in a You Know What Way whom I could Love Like A Love Song.
    Last edited by arefin0991; 14-02-2012 at 07:17 PM.

Site Contributor
    4,045 RP
    Contributor Ringtone Contributor Theme Contributor Wallpaper Contributor Forum Writer High Rating (Silver) Liked (Silver)
    Country
    United States
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by arefin0991 View Post
    You never can't understand.And I don't have any loves ones in a You Know What Way whom I could Love Like A Love Song.
    You're right, I can't and it wasn't my intention. You have a family that you love. Not everyone has one.

Site Contributor
    3,761 RP
    Contributor Java Contributor Ringtone Contributor Theme Contributor Video Contributor Wallpaper Contributor Forum Writer Popular Downloads (Bronze)

Country
    India
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by jmarin View Post

exactly

Site Contributor
    5,472 RP
    Contributor Java Contributor Theme Contributor Wallpaper Contributor Forum Writer High Rating (Bronze) Popular Downloads (Bronze) Liked (Bronze)
    Country
    India
    Thanks

Don't fall in love,
    Rise in love....

Banned
    315 RP

Country
    Bangladesh
    Thanks

Yesterday was so annoying,I missed my favourite tv shows for The So Called Valentine's Day specials.
    When you spread the love,it scatters around.QED:Love is a lollipop wraped in a very thin layer of emotions and a very thick barrier of gifts.
    Unless you express the love for someone aloud it means nothing no matter what you do for that person.You always have to Canvass for love,this is a freaking sound pollution.

Banned
    315 RP

Country
    Bangladesh
    Thanks

Love become fragile when you spread it too much.

Site Contributor
    877 RP
    Country
    India
    Thanks

---- Smiles acrss Miles ----

Page 40 of 44 First ... 303839404142 ... Last