Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
  1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Hashir96 Log in to see links
    I need help on Death Trap 2 The Unlocked Code i cant go further from the puppet room where the puppets come alive and starts attacking me what to do next???
    well..
    what number is that room?
    just reached room 105...

2. Default

u start 101 and i think im in 303 or something im in like a hall where there is 3 rooms which needs to be cleared one by one first one there will be only 2 guyz and something on the wall from which we get somethin and in the other one there are puppets which come alive I cant go far from that .its in the end

3. Default

Reached there also, seems that we need to find sumthing to give that puppet on the sofa, i'm also stuck there...

4. Default

I i think it needs the puppet we have??

5. Default

Have tried, but nothing happens, it says " a puppet with an angry and rage on its face" thats all...

6. Default

i know theres no1 else in this thread to help

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Hashir96 Log in to see links
    I need help on Death Trap 2 The Unlocked Code i cant go further from the puppet room where the puppets come alive and starts attacking me what to do next???
    see the puppet on the chair( or sofa, I don't remember exactly, long time since I last played it)? Use the rope and all the puppets will be hanged.Out the room, prepair the death trap because all the monsters are immortal