Page 19 of 21 FirstFirst ... 91718192021 LastLast
  1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Mark Log in to see links
    I'm delighted to announce the launch of our phone selector which allows you to quickly find content from the Mobiles24.com free downloads gallery which is compatible with your phone.

As the system is in it's early stages and many major changes were made to make way for this update (all of which are part of the wider website update), you may come across problems. Please let us know if you do. In the meantime, we still have some work to do to link up the system with search and front page content... and more importantly, get on with the new M24 which I will provide more information about at a later date .

Thanks guys!

how come the samsung dart is not on the list of phones?

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by jjmcg30 Log in to see links
    how come the samsung dart is not on the list of phones?
    Because new phones are brought out every day and it would be impossible to keep the list updated that precisely.
    Besides, we have some other issues at the moment, so this sort of thing has fallen to the bottom of the priority list.

If I were you, I'd find a similar phone with similar specs and use that instead.

3. Default

Why is that

4. Thumbs up

Nice work dude...

5. Default my phone

my phone selector is not selecting my phone i am finding it difficult to select ny phone pls help!

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by henry218 Log in to see links
    my phone selector is not selecting my phone i am finding it difficult to select ny phone pls help!
    What problem are you having?

This might help: http://forum.mobiles24.com/showthread.php?t=52941

7. Cool

Well you guys are good. Am proud to be a member of this site

8. Default

Looks good, My phone is not listed, do you have an idea to when, it's a Pantech- Link. Thanks for all the hard work.

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Mark Log in to see links
    I'm delighted to announce the launch of our phone selector which allows you to quickly find content from the Mobiles24.com free downloads gallery which is compatible with your phone.

As the system is in it's early stages and many major changes were made to make way for this update (all of which are part of the wider website update), you may come across problems. Please let us know if you do. In the meantime, we still have some work to do to link up the system with search and front page content... and more importantly, get on with the new M24 which I will provide more information about at a later date .

Thanks guys!

I have just joined and now fing that my LG Optimus Spirit P690 is not on your list. Now what do I do??
    Haven't done this before,
    Wijnanda

10. Default

There is no dictionary for nokia n8 why?