Page 18 of 21 FirstFirst ... 81617181920 ... LastLast
  1. Question

When I click on the phone selecter on the home page, nothing happens (cookies are on). Any idea why/what to do?

2. Default This is Bhanu.

Hi..this is Bhanu. I wholeheartedly appreciate your work related to this site as i was pretty convinced with the variety of applications/softwares that is uploaded in this site. But im finding difficulty in selecting my phone. If you people are still working on this site, then im ready to wait till it gets completed. Now i just wanted to know as whether am I failing to select my phone or is I am in the right track..?

3. Default Hi admin.

I really appreciate your hardwork in developing this phone locator. But when i tried to enter my phone model, the application is not receiving my input. please suggest me, what should i do.?

4. Default

What's it doing?
    Do you get any errors or anything?

5. Post hi admin

I dont get errors. But when i try to select my HTC Desire phone, it processes a bit after my selection but then returns back to the same page where i selected my phone. Is HTC Desire not in ur list.?

6. Default

it works for my samsung galaxy mini, try restart your browser or use another browser

7. Post wel don guys

pls guys help me wit music player dat can play wit lyrics

8. Default Nokia C3 oxford dictionary

Kindly arrange to send link of Nokia C3 oxford dictionary for installation of phone

9. Default phone name

hi i have an ice mobile clima11 please update as u c fit great job on ur site bydway

10. Default

i love htc