Page 17 of 21 FirstFirst ... 71516171819 ... LastLast
  1. Smile games for 5233

plz any one suggests best games 4 r my 5233 and software for wifi...tnx in advance

Quote Originally Posted by oshini Log in to see links
    Is my SAMSUNG Galaxy Y compatible with default Android apps? My phone is not in the list...
    Hi there, your phone is indeed compatible with our default category of Android apps and games.

For anyone not seeing their phone in our list, we are in the process of updating it to cover many more handsets.

3. Default How to update Firmware of nokia 5610(unavailbale in all region)

Please help me i can't update my phones software because it does'nt appear in any region, my phone is nokia 5610 but it always says unavailable....
    pls help me....
    i want to update my phones software because i can't install the facebook apps in my phone it always says "NO CERTIFICATE VALID" or "CERTIFICATE NOT ON PHONE OR SIM"... PLS HELP ME.... THANK YOU...

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by westvermen Log in to see links
    Please help me i can't update my phones software because it does'nt appear in any region, my phone is nokia 5610 but it always says unavailable....
    pls help me....
    i want to update my phones software because i can't install the facebook apps in my phone it always says "NO CERTIFICATE VALID" or "CERTIFICATE NOT ON PHONE OR SIM"... PLS HELP ME.... THANK YOU...
    I've posted a reply to your question here.

5. Exclamation games

hello im using my phone and cant download games wallpaper or anything it say that im not log in but i am i got my passward and username correct and it still say i cant download im not log in whats wrong with it

6. Default

Mark please put Samsung S5230 on phone Selector

7. Unhappy My Phone

My phone model is not in the list in phone selection. Its a Samsung Galaxy Precedent. Will u be adding this model to the list soon??????

8. Default

I was about to ask where is the "My phone is not on the list" thread.
    I recently purchased a Samsung Omnia 7. Pretty decent phone.

9. Default nokia

Why is that nokia c1-01 is included in the list

10. Post add my phone model to the list

Dear Mark,
    i have samsung gt-s5603 but it is not found in thephone model list. so pls add my phone to the list.
    Thanks.