Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast
  1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by fasiong Log in to see links
    thanks..this work perfect!!! recomanded to try!
    i had finished all the story mission, but how to get this medals?;Biologist,pacifist and collector...^^
    and some tricks please....
    for Biologist medal u hav to catch all sea creatures and all varieties of algae

2. Default

I got a full version(cracked)(ship n equipments heavily modded after editing n editing it to perfection)(with advertising) for those who do not noe how to mod the game n wants a good equipment, u can tell mi how much dmg,range(firing frequency will be edited accordinly) u want for the weapons and the equipments stats.

this is the overview of my modded deep 3d.
    engine has 500% range.
    weapons hav extreme dmg,higher range(the higher the range,the higher the delay of some weapons(torpedos and coil guns))
    booster has higher boost speed well i dun like to edit the boost lengths(this makes it harder to aim the enemies while boosting for too long)
    ships are also edited to hav over 10 slots n some cost 1 onli
    u can buy multiple torpedos instead of 1 for ur ship.
    some stations are on the same locations as contact one(for u to buy more weapons and no nid to travel) if u wan.normal versions will be given if u dun wan edited stations data.
    hulls and shields are also edited to hav max limit 15000 depth and 1000 capacity and 1 ms regeneration for the shield u started and 30000 depth and 1000capacity for the hulls u started.Limits can be adjusted more but i havent tried it juz in case it crashes the game if u wan u can tell mi n everything will be done.

basically,i did not finish reading the whole post of deep 3d so i do not noe whether everyone noes how to mod this game or hav a working full version without the advertisment like mine so pls forgive mi if i too outdated

i will soon come up with a modded version without advertising with the cracked files some of u have posted

if u wan the file or asking mi to moddify somemore before giving u the mods u wan, u can pm mi or contact mi by my email
    f23f23f at hotmail

sry for bad english
    Last edited by unknown1419; 16-11-2009 at 03:01 PM.

3. Default

thank you.....

4. Default

How about the pacifist and collector medals?..

5. Default

biologist: catch all fish species
    pacifist: leave a station without any weapons equipped
    collector: get all the other medals (this is the last medal you get)

6. Default

Thanks...^^

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by rogerdoge**5 Log in to see links
    This is the list of the best equipment you can get in the game (not counting the Eclipse):

Mass Driver MK III (gun) 56k
    Serpent (torpedo) 66k
    SMI Paralysator (harpoon) 76k
    Corona SHLD (shield) 99k
    Repulsor AMR (armour) 106k
    Super Crush XL (cargo compression unit) 49k
    Hydrolabs Ultraflow (engine) 103k
    Deep Dive Hyperthrust (thruster) 99k
    Guru5X Radar (radar) 43k
    Direct Inject DI 10 (booster) 41k

You can get ALL of the equipment available in the game on Contact One. Beware, the station is ABOVE 15.000 so you need at least Clamshell SHLD and a good booster to dock, or you will die. Contact One is located at Right-Centre of the map.

You can also get all the ships in the game on Freedom Two, which is BELOW 30.000, and you will also need a good armor and a booster to reach it. Freedom Two is located at Left side of the map.

Well for the equipment to use, I suggest and Eclipse and a Mass Driver MK III, do not buy a torpedo because they suck. Also buy the best Shield, Armor, Radar, Engine and Booster. A harpoon is optional of course, but is required to make a lot of money.

How to make money to buy all this? Well, i simply produce PAINT, its easy to make and you can sell it for 1.827 gold at Epigon, making over 180k with 100 paint in about 1 hour of work. Epigon is located at Right-Top corner of the map.

I hope this helps and you have fun in Deep. The game is really addicting. If you have any more questions, be welcome to post

Actually, it's Loyalty Two where you can buy all the ships

8. Default How

Sorry maybe this topic is already closed, but I tried to ask anyway

What is the differrence between deep that crashed and your version?

I'm using my ol' w300 and I've tried many version of Deep and found this game is always crashed, is there any good copy of Deep for 128x160 that doesn't crash?

Then PLEASEEEE post on this topic,
    I'm just adore this game but just can't finish it.

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by yowis Log in to see links
    Sorry maybe this topic is already closed, but I tried to ask anyway

What is the differrence between deep that crashed and your version?

I'm using my ol' w300 and I've tried many version of Deep and found this game is always crashed, is there any good copy of Deep for 128x160 that doesn't crash?

Then PLEASEEEE post on this topic,
    I'm just adore this game but just can't finish it.
    sorry friends, i only have the 240x320 version which is perfect without BUGs.
    the version that u searched maybe it's not for sony ericsson.
    Deep3D has some version. For ex, N73version can be played in SE K850 but has some error and bugs.

10. Default

Quote Originally Posted by fasiong Log in to see links
    hello, here is my problem..,
    did anyone face this problem? when playing deep 3d, till the story mission of "step 2 XXXX" at Gosu...
    the game was jam and hang...the dialog box was BLANK!!! i played 8 hours and found that problem!!! that's really XXXX!!!
    did the file corruped?.. why it's like that?...
    Now i've too had problems with Deep... first i got it for an SE W881I and it was great, now i've downloaded it for my new Nokia X3, and there's glitches every where!! when completing the game fx. some stations are still that blue colonist colour and ships change colour from time to another... any suggestions?