Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Arrow Art of War 2: Global Confederation (by Herocraft)

Art of War 2: Global Confederation (by Herocraft)

Real time strategy “Art of War 2: Global Confederation” is a combination of dynamic gameplay and tactical depths. This game focuses your attention on nothing but battle action and military base construction. There is no need to mine recourses as they are now gained automatically. You can lead an army in campaign mode or play in individual scenarios. Additional maps can also be downloaded from our servers.
    In campaign mode you must complete 7 missions in different locations from the Amazon rainforest to the Andes Mountains defeating the rebellion of resistance forces in Peru.
    “Art of War 2” captivates you with a great variety of units and structures. All of them have unique parameters and upgrades.
    “Art of War 2: Global Confederation” – get your own pocket army.

Features:

■Scenario and campaign modes
    ■7 missions in a campaign mode
    ■Ability to download new maps
    ■A great amount of units, buildings and tactics for battle
    ■Dynamic and captivating gameplay

S60v5_360x640:Log in to see links

2. Default

thankyou trying it now

3. Default

just a demo or am i missing something?

4. Default

I think it is a demo version

Quote Originally Posted by saliksayuh Log in to see links
    I think it is a demo version
    You think have you tried it? If its indeed a demo then I will try to find the full version, I coudn`t test it because I have no symbian phone!

6. Default

it is a demo m8, i tryed it

7. Default

It is great game I'm playing jar ver....

8. Default

Full version is hard to find...i searching me to 4 full ver. but i can't find it

10. Question

hey anyone can please tell me where to get free full version of this game?art of war 2?please reply me to [E-mail removed] i m from india i own sonyericsson z530i(128x160).plz