Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 9101112 LastLast
  1. Default

can someone help me I am trying to dowload a weather app for my rumor touch cell phone and can not seem to be able to navigate around this site. Thanks to anyone who is able to take the time to help me. Minister Jim

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by ingoditrust_777 Log in to see links
    can someone help me I am trying to dowload a weather app for my rumor touch cell phone and can not seem to be able to navigate around this site. Thanks to anyone who is able to take the time to help me. Minister Jim
    This page contains all the available downloads for your phone. http://phone.mobiles24.com/lg/rumor-touch

They're listed down the side of the page in the blue box.

Then, scroll through the gallery until you find something you might like. To download it, simply click "Download to PC or Smartphone".

3. Smile Whats New Guys?

HELLO GUYS WHATS NEW I HAVE A PHONE HTC MAGIC firmware version 2.3.7 ( ICE CREAM )

4. Default

good!
    Looks like as time goes on everyone will eventually be an Android or Apple user in some form or other ...if youre on an plan and are upgrading to a new fone,Symbian fones are hard too find in the more expensive plans.
    I love my old SE P1i,not too happy with my new 'Rola XT910....bah
    Regards
    Last edited by exsanguinator; 05-05-2012 at 04:58 PM.

5. Default

Awesome, cool.

6. Default

sweet. I look forward to having enough post to put up our games and links! Thanks guys!

7. Default

great post........

8. Red face

thank you :::::::::::::::::;

9. Default

this a great way to share indulging games with us

10. Default mobile

Good job
    Bud i miss bij seach your
    phone the lg optimus L5
    Hope it wil come to now its only the optimus L3 and L7
    Greetz purdie 21