Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 78910 LastLast
  1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by zzzboy Log in to see links
    Please.. I cant get the canoe..i have been in cresent lake but i dnt know where's the canoe.. Please help me..
    Visit cresent lake first. Following that, head to the eastern part of the town then you will see a group of people forming a circle. Talk to them one by one and you will get the canoe eventually.
    Last edited by blurking93; 02-02-2011 at 02:33 AM.

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by blurking93 Log in to see links
    Visit cresent lake first. Following that, head to the eastern part of the town then you will see a group of people forming a circle. Talk to them one by one and you will get the canoe eventually.
    Thanks blurking..
    Now i stuck in mirage tower. I cant enter there

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by zzzboy Log in to see links
    Thanks blurking..
    Now i stuck in mirage tower. I cant enter there
    You need to visit Lufenia to get the chime in order to enter mirage tower.

4. Default

man, if u stuck please open Log in to see links, or just u search in google where u are in trouble, as same as i, and i just got finish this game a few weekz ago, but cant save clearing game although so i remove the game from my mobiles hehehehe, but not bad one this game just a little more add feature this game became wonderfull game (like adding hi potion or other healing item)

5. Default

Lots of posts looking for directions on the steps to end the game. I still have all of my original NES posters for FFI (All dungeon maps and monster charts... spell charts etc...) Thought maybe a simple quick guide could help some.

Best combo for the game - Fighter, Thief, White Mage, Black Mage. Thief sucks untill the class change but becomes Ninja afterwards and can use good weapons and armor. Also his evade is good and can run from many monsters.

Start by going to the Temple of Fiends up north from where you start. Fight Garland. Kill him. Back to Corneria Castle. Get a bridge built.

Travel East to Pravoka and look for Bilke the pirate. Fight his crew. Beat them and get the ship. Travel southwest to Elfhiem.

Go see the prince. He is sleeping. Head to the south west and visit the marsh cave. On the lowest level go through the third row of rooms till you find the crown in a chest. (You will fight some wizards).

Take the crown north to the Western Keep castgle. See Astos. Fight him. Get the crystal. Head back to the area of Corneria and go north over the bridge and find Mayota's Cave, Give her the crystal and she'll give you the potion to wake the prince. Back to Elfheim with you.

Wake up the prince and get the Mystic Key from him. You can find Mystic Key boxes in The Temple of Fiends, Corneria Castle, The Marsh cave, the dwarf cave, Elfheim castle, and I think thats it. I may be wrong. It's been 20 years...

In Castle Corneria you'll get TNT (called something else in this version.) Take it to the dwarf cave in the NW part of the continent. They will make a canal so you can get your boat out into the wild blue yonder. I usuall take my boat around to the easternmost part of the continent and do some major levelling up around Crescent Lake. Fighting trolls, giants etc. mnakes good money too!

Head through the canal to the west a bit and visit Melmond. There is no shop for reviving the dead here. They want you to go to the earth cave to help them. That is south of Melmond. On level 3 you'll fight the vampire. Dia and fire. Best combo for killing him. Get the ruby from the chest in his room and head north west to the Giant's Cave and give him the ruby. He'll eat it and let you through. Then head south from there to visit Sarda the Sage. He'll give you the rod to break the plate in the earth cave behind the vampire's room.

BACK TO THE EARTH CAVE! Down to level 3 and break the plate. On level five you fight Litch. Fire and Dia work on Litch too. Beat him and restore the first crystal. 3 left. Leave the earth cave and head to Crescent Lake (Far eastern side of the continent.

**Note: Once you get the Canal built you can go here and visit the sages in the city. One gives you a canoe. Using this canoe you can go to the north continent where you will find a river opening to the sea. This is the castle of ordeals. Good stuff in the chests here and you can get the tail which you need to turn your characters classes. But that can't be done till you get the airship.

At crescent lake you learn the fire fiend needs to be slapped around a bit. You can go to the Gurgu volcano or the ice cave. I always take on the ice cave to get weapons and armor. The ice cave is accessible by going back to your ship... heading north a bit to a cove where you can dock. You'll find the entrance to a river here. This river leads to the ice cave. Go through the ice cave and fight the EYE and get the floater. Take the floater to the southmost part of the continent where there is a mini desert and USE the item. An airship appears. Ditch the boat.

The volcano is accessible by river at Crescent lake. (Or use your airship... it's more fun.) On level five you fight Kary (Or whatever the hell they call her in this version.) Use Blizzara and ice weapons to fight her. Defeat her and crystal #2 is lit.
    Now if you haven't gopne to the Castle of Ordeals yet and gotten the tail do that now. Then head to the small groups of islands in the north central part of the map. Find Bahamut and get your class change. FInally the Thief has some use.

Head west and go to the small ton by the sea called ONRAC. If you kerep following the river north you'll find the waterfall with some chests in it as well as the CUBE. Go on and grab those.

I'll post the rest later. My wrist is hurting. I'm sure I have left tons of spelling mistakes too. Sorry. I am just trying to help out. This is my first post so be kind Some of the names may be wrong because I spent most of my time playing the real NES version. Lots of changes in this one. For instance I cannot find the Zeus Gauntlet or the Light Axe.

i do a lot of levelling up before I do anything. I was level 6 when I first went after Garland. Level 9 going after the pirates. Up to 12 when I hit Elfheim. Right now I am at Onrac and am level 25. just remember. You cannot have too many potions or Antidotes and level up in the forests. ALOT.

I hope the Warmech is in this version. I love fighting him.

Adam
    PCMobile - Samsung Entro M-350 - 16GB MicroSD

6. Smile Part 2 to get you through

Ok so in ONRAC you learned about a caravan in the small desert to the west of here. Go to that tiny oasis and walk around until you get to the caravan. Buy the bottle. Select it and use it in your items menu and a fairy pops out and disappears. Get in your airship and head east. Above the great desert is the city of Gaia. They are in the mountains. Go there and walk around the town. You'll find the fairy spring. The fairy will give you OXAYLE. (If you have the $$$ while here buy the CATCLAW for your black mage.) Head back to Onrac and talk to the guy with the submarine. Down into the shrine you go. You'll find the tablets in here. Very important. Level 5 you'll find Kraken. Fight him. Kill him. 3rd crystal shining again.

Go to Melmond and talk to Dr Unne. He will use the tablets to teach you Lufenian. There is a town above Crescent Lake in the north continent that is surrounded by forests and looks hard to get to. Go htere. Look around. Pick up your level 8 spells and the chime. Head for the tower in the great desert. This is where you will find the fiend of the wind, Tiamat. Fight him and you get the fourth crystal shining. you also found ADAMANT here. Take it back to the dwarf cave and get you sword... XCALIBUR.

Remember when you rescued the princess in the first temple? She gave you a lute. You will need it now. Head back to the Temple of Fiends... that first temple you ever went to. head to where you fought Garland. That's your entry point to go find CHAOS. He is the final Boss. Make sure you know Firaga, Blizzara and Thundaga as well as Nuke and Life2. The Knight should have XCALIBUR, The Ninja should have the Masmune. your white mage should cast defensicve spells for the entire party and the black mage should be using NUKE as much as possible.

There you go. The world is safe again. Untill Final Fantasy II that is This took me a year 20 years ago.I went in fighting CHAOS at level 50. This waqs a great game and in my opinion defined the RPG genre. There were some good RPGs before this but FFI in my mind stands out among the early RPGs as a work of art. Good luck.

7. Default

Thanks for this game. It's easier to play than FF4 and FF6 on my phone!

8. Default

What about final fantasy 2 mobile? Is it already released?

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by isis13 Log in to see links
    What about final fantasy 2 mobile? Is it already released?
    yes, it's released

10. Default

Quote Originally Posted by xzzz Log in to see links
    yes, it's released
    It is for java phones?

Can you post it here?

Thanks