Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
  1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by fishcatch Log in to see links
    i'm kinda stuck in this game too! the objective is to find the dragon in the forest but i'm in a forest where i'm stucked theres a hint there saying "barfnaut the brainy barks"Torches and tarantula webs only understands the language of fire" what should i do?
    Use the fire ammo to burn the nets,there

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by poohpooh Log in to see links
    i trew it away glad i have more mobiles hahah just hate that game hope my nephew will find another easy game he wont reset easilly

I hope so..
    Hey, if you throw your phone away make sure you throw it at me, I'll catch it for you..

3. Default

alloz.... I'm kinda stucked..... I am at the point after finding that dragon... and i have to pute the fire on these 4 statues....i have tried every combination i dunno what else to do.... any1 can help me plix plox ???

4. Default

Well . Below the statues , u see grass , lid the status according the number of grasses , 1 , 2 , 3 and 4 .
    Its quite easy , since thrs a stone thr telling u what to do -.-

5. Default

Ty really a lot

6. Default

and now that i have to go to gobber and he says me to bring him smth unigue?? What should i bring him?? and where i get it from??

7. Default

Erm .. I dont remember much , but is it the gobber at the top right ?
    If it is , dont care about him [yet] and go to the iceland at the btm right and continue on .

8. Default Help!!

I cant get the flame ammo plz help me !

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by monolitic Log in to see links
    Use the fire ammo to burn the nets,there
    where do you find the fire ammo?