Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
  1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Johnnynth Log in to see links
    hmm I'm pretty sure i had 4 sticks and based on your picture are you trying to go through the small passage? i don't remember the layout of that part exactly but i think you go to the far right side and aim for the stone that's to the right if the tree in your picture and try to land on its right side. then go up to the stone above it then go left out of the area. there may be more stones so unless you can get a picture of the map that's about all i can do without going through the game again.
    thanks allot i worked it out took me a while but eventualy i got it thankssssssssssssss

2. Default

please help me!
    how open the door?
    Attached Images Attached Images

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by infra-red Log in to see links
    please help me!
    how open the door?
    just try and move you'll find it
    Signature exceeds allowed size.

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by infra-red Log in to see links
    please help me!
    how open the door?
    i trew my phone away thats the place im stuck
    Last edited by poohpooh; 07-05-2010 at 07:04 PM.

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Fraziel Log in to see links
    There should be a 3x3 formation of stone statues in the area (you won't miss them, they're huge)..
    Try to break them using your iron ammo.
    Then lit the flames according to the unbroken statues
    I hope it helps..
    im still confused about this someone please just give me the order to light the flames it just looks like a bunch of stones i dont see any order to them

6. Default

Well . For that part , juz lit the X parts

X X O

X X X

O X O

It SHOULD be like that that . not sure

7. Default

finnaly i was able to fly with the stupid dragon well not me my little nephew we had the saddle and went flying to the dragons and then my nephew hit some buttons and he pushed the button to begin the game by the beginning aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhh now we can start allll over again no wayyyy just hate the game even more

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by poohpooh Log in to see links
    finnaly i was able to fly with the stupid dragon well not me my little nephew we had the saddle and went flying to the dragons and then my nephew hit some buttons and he pushed the button to begin the game by the beginning aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhh now we can start allll over again no wayyyy just hate the game even more
    Oh dear,, that's just suck..
    Just don't throw the phone away pooh

9. Default

i'm kinda stuck in this game too! the objective is to find the dragon in the forest but i'm in a forest where i'm stucked theres a hint there saying "barfnaut the brainy barks"Torches and tarantula webs only understands the language of fire" what should i do?
    Last edited by fishcatch; 09-05-2010 at 08:12 AM. Reason: typed somthing wrong

10. Default

i trew it away glad i have more mobiles hahah just hate that game hope my nephew will find another easy game he wont reset easilly