Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

in 240x320, you will get stuck in the galons puzzle, because the button is beyond reach for the cursor. So, you can't complete the game because the last jewel will be out of reach.

2. Default

got a weird problem.after the sand minigame with d 3 jars i cant put the jar on d button,d cursor does not reach dere.do i have to do something b4 that?

3. Default

any more comprehensive walkthrough?

4. Default

Your playing in 240x320. Same thing happens to everyone. What you need to do is play with the screen size.

5. Thumbs down

Quote Originally Posted by afg92 Log in to see links
    Here is the mobile game

Silent Hill mobile 3 full version. It is multiscreen
    ..your Attached File not workin

6. Default

Bugs at 5530 versions, cant reach the galons....

7. Default

Thx dude 4 the walkthrough. It helps me a lot through the game. Finally,I beat the game. I have to guess by myself,coz sometimes it's kinda confusing.

8. Default

Wait, hold on... To get the lighter fuel, I must go to WHAT room with bars? Sorry, but you need to have better grammar because I can't understand most of what you're saying, BluSky.

9. Default

cAn aNy1 poSt a bEtter discript gUide...

10. Default

thats a guide translated from russian.to get lighter fuel go to 3rd floor room beside d one which contains yellow paper d angry at evening dead at nightfal 1.oh n if u get through just tell me whether u cleared d sandboxes level.cand press d button still