Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast
  1. Default Silent Hill Mobile 3 [by Konami Mobile]

Get ready to dive again into the universe dark and tortured by Silent Hill with this 3rd opus specially developed for mobile phones. Embody Emilie and Vincent in an adventure which will return you where everything began: the terrifying orphanage of Silent Hill will you know how to resolve the enigmae which wait you and to survive the horrors of the alternated world? The truth is at the end of the road...

240x320Log in to see links
    176x220(k750)full versionLog in to see links
    Last edited by Michelle; 29-06-2010 at 07:10 AM. Reason: Added image
    Signature exceeds allowed size.

2. Default Stuck on Silent Hill 3

Im not sure what to do,iv searched all the rooms and in my invantery i have a lighter,chain,a note.
    What now?
    Where do i get fuel for the lighter?
    Whats the chain for?

3. Default

add this to your post.
    k750i multiscreen cracked by serviak

4. Default

Wow thanks

5. Default

where i can download the full version?

240*320 and 176*220

6. Default Silent Hill mobile 3 Full version

Here is the mobile game

Silent Hill mobile 3 full version. It is multiscreen
    Attached Files Attached Files

7. Default

Thx man, good work.

Get the ice block in the kitchen (1st floor) and melt it on the hot pan (on the stove). Use the key to unlock the office on the second floor and get the paper on the desk. Get into the room with the drawings on the second floor (in the end of the hallway) and touch the papers on the wall to start a minigame if you have the two piece of papers. In this minigame their arms must form a circle. Get in the dark world through the newly openned portal. Search every bathroom (marked by a classic toilet icon depicting boy and girl) and use the chain in every toilet until you get another key. Use the key in the second to last door in the third floor. Get back to normal world. Go to third floor and check under the right bed.

This might now be cracked, but is unplayable for 240x320 after a certain point (cursor can't move down enough)

10. Default

thanx but i think i must have a bug or something in my game because when i touch the poster on the wall i dont get a mini game.