Page 663 of 1628 FirstFirst ... 1635636136536616626636646656737137631163 ... LastLast
Results 6,621 to 6,630 of 16280

006.jpg

007.jpg......................

008.jpg

009.jpg......................

010.jpg

011.jpg.......................

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Noxide Log in to see links
    006.jpg

007.jpg......................

"We must never be afraid to go too far, for truth lies beyond."

5. Default

Not really one for the forum...
    Attached Images Attached Images

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by AaronVW Log in to see links
    Not really one for the forum...

7. Default

Two old drunks were lapping them up at a bar.
    The first one says, "Ya know, when I was 30 and got a hard-on, I couldn't bend it with both hands. By the time I was 40, I could bend it about 10 degrees if I tried really hard.
    "By the time I was 50, I could bend it about 20 degrees, no problem. I'm gonna be 60 next week, and now I can almost bend it in half with just one hand."
    "So", says the second drunk, "What's your point?"
    "Well", says the first, "I'm just wondering how much stronger I'm gonna get!"

8. Default

Somewhat skeptical of his son's newfound determination to become the next Charles Atlas, the father nevertheless followed the teenager over to the weight-lifting department.
    "Please, Dad," whined the boy, "I promise I'll use them every day."
    "I don't know, Michael. It's really a big commitment on your part," the father pointed out.
    "Please, Dad?"
    "They're not cheap either."
    "I'll use them Dad, I promise. You'll see."
    Finally won over, the father paid for the equipment and headed for the door.
    From the corner of the store he heard his son yell, "What! You mean I have to carry them to the car?!"

9. Default

Paddy, suffering from a severe toothache, finally got up enough nerve to visit his dentist, but lost it again when he was about to get into the chair. The dentist told his assistant to give Paddy a shot of whiskey kept on hand for just such circumstances as this.
    "Ye got your courage back now?" the dentist asked.
    "No!" replied Paddy.
    So a second shot was brought, then a third.
    "Now have ye got your courage?" asked the dentist.
    "You're damn right!" Paddy said, squaring his shoulders. "I'd like to see the SOB who'd dare to touch me teeth now!"

10. Default

The town fathers were looking for a way to increase attendance and participation at their regular meetings. One member suggested bringing in a hypnotist. The officials agreed, a famous hypnotist was hired, publicity distributed, and everyone was pleased.

A few weeks later the meeting hall was packed, and the town's people sat fascinated as the hypnotist withdrew a pocket watch. The hypnotist began chanting... "Watch the watch, watch the watch, watch the watch..."

The crowd became mesmerized as the watch swayed back and forth, light gleaming off its polished surface. Hundreds of pairs of eyes followed the swaying watch, until suddenly the hypnotist's fingers slipped and the watch fell to the floor...

"Sh*t" said the hypnotist.

It took three weeks to clean up the town hall.