Page 113 of 1628 FirstFirst ... 13631031111121131141151231632136131113 ... LastLast
Results 1,121 to 1,130 of 16280
  1. Wink

While enjoying a drink with a mate one night, this bloke
    decides to try his luck with an attractive young girl sitting alone
    by the bar. To his surprise, she asks him to join her for a drink
    and eventually asks him if he'd like to come back to her place.

The pair jump into a taxi and as soon as they get back to her
    flat they dive onto the bed and spend the night hard at it.

Finally, the spent young bloke rolls over, pulls out a
    cigarette from his jeans and searches for his lighter. Unable to
    find it, he asks the girl if she has one at hand.

"There might be some matches in the top drawer," she replies.

Opening the drawer of the bedside table, he finds a box of
    matches sitting neatly on top of a framed picture of another
    man. Naturally, the bloke begins to worry. "Is this your
    husband?" he inquires nervously.

"No, silly," she replies, snuggling up to him.

"Your boyfriend then?"

"No, don't be daft," she says, nibbling away at his ear.

"Well, who is he then?" demands the bewildered bloke.
    Calmly, the girl takes a match, strikes it across the side of her
    face and replies, "That's me before the operation."

2. Default

Little Johnny catches his parents going at it. He yells in, "Hey,
    Pop! What are you doin'?"
    His father says, "Son, I'm filling your mother's tank."
    Johnny says, "Oh, yeah? Well, you better get a model that
    gets better mileage. The postman filled her this morning."

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by amaway Log in to see links
    Little Johnny catches his parents going at it. He yells in, "Hey,
    Pop! What are you doin'?"
    His father says, "Son, I'm filling your mother's tank."
    Johnny says, "Oh, yeah? Well, you better get a model that
    gets better mileage. The postman filled her this morning."
    haha thats a good one

Hey Amaway!!

GREAT AVATAR!!! I take it you're a Resident Evil Fan judging by your signature?

Good to have you on board.

As the elderly man lay dying in his bed, death's agony was suddenly pushed aside as he smelled the aroma of his favorite homemade chocolate chip cookies wafting up the stairs.

Gathering his remaining strength, he lifted himself from the bed. Leaning against the wall, he slowly made his way out of the bedroom, and with intense concentration, supported himself down the stairs, gripping the railing with both hands. In labored breath, he leaned against the door frame, gazing wide-eyed into the kitchen. There, spread out upon newspapers on the kitchen table were literally HUNDREDS of his favorite chocolate chip cookies! Was it heaven? Or, was it one final act of heroic love from his devoted wife, seeing to it that he left this world a happy man?

Mustering one great final effort, he threw himself toward the table, landing on his knees in a rumpled posture, one hand on the edge of the table. The aged and withered hand quiveringly made its way to a cookie near the edge of the table; feeling the warm soft dough actually made the pain of his bones subside for a moment. His parched lips parted; the wondrous taste of the cookie was already in his mouth; seemingly bringing him back to life. What, then, was this sudden stinging that caused his hand to recoil? He looked to see his wife, still holding the spatula she had just used to smack his hand.

"Stay out of those!" she said, "they're for the funeral."

Look Dominee. This is the next step!!

Cool.jpg

Boots.jpg

Problem.jpg

WTF!!.jpg

Yellowstone.jpg

9. Wink

There are these three guys in a desert dying of dehydration. Off in the horizon they see a house and finally manage to struggle to it. The first guy goes up to the door to ask for water. The door is opened by this really old, wart-covered, puss covered, scaly, toothless old woman.

"C-c-c-can I h-h-h-have some w-w-w-water for me and m-my friends?" he asks.

She replied, "I will... if you have sex with me."

The guy pukes all over the woman and runs back to his friends.

"You guys would not believe who answered the door. Some really gross old lady!" he tells them. "She said we could have water if I had sex with her."

"Why didn't you then?" asks he second guy.

"Because she was so ugly, I was sick and couldn't do it!"

"Oh, you are such a wuss. I'll go up to the door," the second guy says.

He goes up to the door and rings the bell. The old hag answers.

"W-w-w-w-w-w-waaaaaa......" He uses all of his will power to not hurl.

"Water? Yes, I have water," she says knowingly. "But you have to have sex with me."

"AAAAAUUUUUUUGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHH!!"

He runs back to his friends and before he could say a word, the third guy goes to the door and rings the bell.

"What do you want for some water?"

"You have to have sex with me."

Knowing that if he doesn't do something, he and his friends will all die. So he follows the lady into her kitchen.

"Do me here," she told him.

He sees 3 ears of corn on the counter and gets an idea.

"Lay back and close your eyes. And keep them closed!"

The witch lays back and spreads her legs. The guy nearly pukes after seeing this. He picks up an ear of corn and screws her with it. Finally she is finished. He throws the corn out the window.

"Oh, God. That was the best orgasm of my life. If you do that again I will give you a million dollars."

"Then lay back and close your eyes again."

This she does and he does her with the second ear of corn until she is satisfied. Then he throws it out the window. This time she doesn't even open her eyes.

"If you do that again, I will give you a Jeep so you can get out of the desert."

"Eyes closed," he says.

Then he does her with the last piece of corn. He brings her to multiple orgasms.

"Ohhhhhhhhh........ The water, money and Jeep are outside," she says as she squirms in ecstasy.

So he runs like hell outside and grabs the water and money and jumps into the Jeep. He wonders where his friends are and drives around to find them. He finds them by the window.

One of the guys says to him, "Hey, man. I hope you had fun. We just ate the three best pieces of buttered corn you could have imagined!"

10. Default

A woman starts dating a doctor. Before too long, she becomes pregnant and they don't know what to do. About nine months later, just about the time she is going to give birth, a priest goes into the hospital for a prostate gland infection. The doctor says to the woman,
    "I know what we'll do. After I've operated on the priest, I'll give the baby to him and tell him it was a miracle."
    "Do you think it will work?" she asks.
    "It's worth a try." he says. So, the doctor delivers the baby and then operates on the priest.
    After the operation he goes in to the priest and says, "Father, you're not going to believe this.".
    "What?" asks the priest, "what happened?".
    "You gave birth to a child!".
    "But that's impossible!" says the priest.
    "I just did the operation," insists the doctor, "it's a miracle! Here's your baby."
    About fifteen years go by, and the priest realises he must tell his son the truth. One day, he sits the boy down and says,
    "Son, I have something to tell you. I'm not your father." The son says,
    "What do you mean, you're not my father?" The priest replies,
    "I am your mother. The archbishop is your father.".