Page 21 of 1628 FirstFirst ... 11192021222331711215211021 ... LastLast
  1. Default

[QUOTE=Noxide;9594]Look at Dominee sucking up!!!

If there's a visit to Australia to be had, it's mine!!!

Cool, when do you get here?

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by GoFish Log in to see links
    Cool, when do you get here?
    I dont think the problem is getting there Barb, its more a question of will they let him in

Quote Originally Posted by DipShyt Log in to see links
    I dont think the problem is getting there Barb, its more a question of will they let him in

Why wouldn't they? I'm a good boy.
    Not sweet like you Dominee, but still good!!!

I think I'll fit in nicely.

4. Default

[QUOTE=DipShyt;9606]I dont think the problem is getting there Barb, its more a question of will they let him in

Let me say a little something in Noxide's defence here though, he is the one who made me feel welcome when I first started here, and gave me the confidence to join in and mix it with all you guys, not an easy task sometimes,

Now your talking to me too........cool..........Barb

Thank you Barb. That's really nice.

But now I have to be a little nasty too...

I couldn't resist!!

For BARB.jpg

Sorry Bob

36_1_15.gif

6. Default

Let me say a little something in Noxide's defence here though, he is the one who made me feel welcome when I first started here, and gave me the confidence to join in and mix it with all you guys, not an easy task sometimes,

Now your talking to me too........cool..........Barb
    Just playing around Barb

I get along with Noxide as well (unless hes commenting on comments about my comments that is )

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Noxide Log in to see links

I couldn't resist!!

Sorry Bob
    So now Bobs in the dog box ROFL

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by DipShyt Log in to see links
    So now Bobs in the dog box ROFL

I've seen a few comments made on comments, and I wasn't sure if the comment was a good comment or a bad comment...

OOooo, Wait for it, Bob just said he's gonna answer Noxide in a minute, when he finishes sending a pic/text to our daughter of his new 15" sub woofer

9. Default

I've seen a few comments made on comments, and I wasn't sure if the comment was a good comment or a bad comment...
    Are you going to play as well?

OOooo, Wait for it, Bob just said he's gonna answer Noxide in a minute, when he finishes sending a pic/text to our daughter of his new 15" sub woofer
    What kind of dog is it? If it's only 15" long I can understand why you're calling it a "sub woofer"
    (Now that's just lame )

10. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Noxide Log in to see links

I couldn't resist!!

For BARB.jpg

Sorry Bob

36_1_15.gif

Hi Fellas! How yah doin? Ha ha Nox...that doesn't look like me! No way ha ha! My lips aren't that big! Geezez! And Hi to Dip as well!
    Fanx for lookin' after the wife you guys! ha ha!.....It's OK to get a little jealous fellas(he he...) Barb Is a cutie..and she has big..you know(you have to guess..) and she loves to do It...(I'm sure you can imagine what 'IT' Is ha ha!.....) I could say more, but she has to come back here and post so I don't want to embarass her too much(well a little bit anyway..he he..)..Well, I left a little piccie that Barb took on her phone/cam...."read em' and weep fellas! ha ha!" Yep...that's a 15" Subby that I'm holding there! And It's goin' In that fancy sports car that Barb likes to show herself off In! ha ha! The things so big...I had to get physio after lifting It up for 5mins for the photo! ha ha! It's got a carbon fibre cone! I'll never blow It up! It's so big, that I had trouble finding something long enough to measure It with! ha ha! Anyway, thats enough about me.....I love reading your posts you guys......you guys crack me up some times! Oh...BTW, Barb loves talkin' about s*x...even though she makes out she's not into It much(ha ha!...)catch ya's bob