Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
  1. Default

thank you . crazy game

2. Default

240x320 samsung touch version anyone ?

3. Default

i download the SE 1mb but when i want to play,it stuck on screen`please play in landscape mode'

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by allaneu Log in to see links
    i download the SE 1mb but when i want to play,it stuck on screen`please play in landscape mode'
    having the same damn problem i get suck when press 5 after it finished loading chapter 2 gomdanit i even tried the 600k stupid game >_> not working for me

5. Default

i cant download it??

6. Default

thsnxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

7. Default

Will appreciate s40 240*320 when possible

Thanks

8. Default

I played this on my nokia 5800 and during the first level toward the end, the screen stops and immediately exits before i can do anything about it. i thought it may be something wrong with the game the first time but it seems like it goes on for each time i retry. it's sickening i can't get past the first level!!!!!

does anyone else have the same problem???

9. Default

Could someone please help? My phone keeps turning off halfway loading through level 2. It started when I was quite far into the game (level 10, I think?) then afterwards it kept turning my phone off. I tried reinstalling it, and now I can't get past the second level! Please help! I already tried downloading a lot of different types and all that.