Page 4 of 16 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast
  1. Default

I found it amazing that PS3 sales have increased drastically and people are estimating it could beat WII and 360 sales! sad but WOWING two months ago they were losers, now they have netflix, the best game of the year and now there could be dreamcast and ps2 games coming back! good job indeed! WOWING job! still sad though wii and 360 desrve that spot... x(

360 def deserves top spot, but give it chance as it is going same way as wii and going full motion wireless, as the same as wii does body movements to play games, the 360 is using the same technology, go xbox gamers will have a better gameplay on their 360 soon

Quote Originally Posted by Smokexz Log in to see links
    I found it amazing that PS3 sales have increased drastically and people are estimating it could beat WII and 360 sales! sad but WOWING two months ago they were losers, now they have netflix, the best game of the year and now there could be dreamcast and ps2 games coming back! good job indeed! WOWING job! still sad though wii and 360 desrve that spot... x(
    Why is that sad,The PS3 sh1ts all over both.

The xbox doesnt even deserve to be mentioned in this AMAZING thread.
    Just to play online the xbox costs £60 for a wireless adapter then charges you each month to play online, what a rip off.
    I got rid of mine after 2weeks last year, the noise was like a chainsaw at my ear annoying machine.
    Good luck with the rrod too.

As for the Wii it atleast deserves to be mentioned in here cause it is WOW i still miss playing mario kart online and tiger woods not played them for ages now.

4. Default

I looked at my bank account this morning..that was quite amazing..

i like my 360...i hated the ps3 when i had 1, but each to their own

6. Default

i was amazed when i saw i didnt posted here

Quote Originally Posted by micro1000 Log in to see links
    ... but now you did, thanks!

Wow.... when I saw this GIF.

Quote Originally Posted by micro1000 Log in to see links
    Well, I was amazed that I hadn't post here or in fact hadn't posted anything for days

im amazed i havent given Jmarin any rep recently...so have some rep

Also, im amazed that my wallpaper uploads are being validation but my theme ones arent.
    Last edited by gothicvamp1888; 29-10-2009 at 06:45 PM.

10. Default

Quote Originally Posted by gothicvamp1888 Log in to see links
    im amazed i havent given Jmarin any rep recently...so have some rep

Also, im amazed that my wallpaper uploads are being validation but my theme ones arent.
    the mods are busy