Page 3 of 16 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
  1. Default

I was amazed when I realized the most luxurious house in the world cost 160,000 euro per square meter.

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Paul Log in to see links
    Am not a great reviewer of games etc like you dip but...

Ill start by saying ive always been a pes fan, i only bought fifa10 from the hype i played it for a week an not played it since.and have fifa 09 cause pes the last few year as been crap

1 - The graphics amazing like real
    2 - You can do so much more on pes
    3 - Its end to end stuff very different from the dull fifa
    4 - players look bigger
    5 - guaranteed fun

Thats all i can say so far but if you want to play a football game without being bored go an get pes10 its great, the times i was laughing from the keeper saving then me hitting post agaist my mate last night, its just fun.
    Fifa10 is probably more realistic but to boring an complicated, where as pes its fun good flowing football while being realistic at the same time

I WOW it
    Nicely summed up I'll get it soon then

i find amazing that ive been out of work for 3 months about and i have applied for around 30 - 40 jobs and i have recieved replies from no more than 2 of the jobs i applied for, what happened to the others, even a rejection letter from em would be something, yet nothing.

Quote Originally Posted by gothicvamp1888 Log in to see links
    i find amazing that ive been out of work for 3 months about and i have applied for around 30 - 40 jobs and i have recieved replies from no more than 2 of the jobs i applied for, what happened to the others, even a rejection letter from em would be something, yet nothing.
    That is amazing! but not in a so good way.... sorry to hear that

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by jmarin Log in to see links
    That is amazing! but not in a so good way.... sorry to hear that
    It happens to a lot of people though, so one shouldn't lose heart

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by the_dead_man Log in to see links
    It happens to a lot of people though, so one shouldn't lose heart
    So true....
    What amazes me is that this thread is still alive and on the 1st page...
    Thanks to all posting here!!!

the more active threads the better mate

I find this pretty amazing... how many of you have someone will save your life like this dog?

out of all animals in the world, dogs are my fave, when i get a new dog im the happiest person alive, when one of my dogs dies it hurts me in a way ive never know, why someone didnt stop to help the poor dog i have no idea, i would have stopped immediately.

10. Default

Quote Originally Posted by jmarin Log in to see links
    I find this pretty amazing... how many of you have someone will save your life like this dog?
    Truly amazing For the dog

something for everyone