1. Default RPG Reviews

Post your thoughts on good RPGs you have played here!

Gothic 3: The Beginning

GRAPHICS
    The graphics in Gothic 3 were decent. They weren't very flashy, and the background didn't move. However, it was adequate. The background looked nice, and the randomised terrain for battles worked quite well. The character moves fairly slowly, which takes a little getting used to, but the whole game is fairly slow paced, and it gives you time to micro your enemies.

GAMEPLAY
    The controls in Gothic 3 were fairly easy to pick up. The quick-access menu meant that you could easily change weapons, spells, and potions. When you go into your inventory, the game continues, at least a little from what I saw, which means you have to move fast in battle. It may be more realistic but it was rather annoying. Otherwise, there wasn't much to complain about in terms of gameplay.

STORYLINE
    The main story was pretty average, actually. Just a simple 'go get some items to save the land from being overrun'. There WAS a plot twist at the end, but nothing major. What made up for that was the sidequests. There were several, and some were quite humourous. The dialogue with several characters made me laugh,('we're the Resistance!' 'I only see 3 men...' 'Well everyone has to start somewhere!' something like that anyway.)

SOUND
    Nothing special. No comment.

REPLAY VALUE
    If you didn't finish all the side quests like me, then it has good replay value.

Gothic 3 is a mustplay RPG.

Graphics: 8.5
    Gameplay: 9.5
    Storyline: 7.5
    Sound: 7
    Replay value: 9.5
    Overall: 7

Gothic 3: The Beginning can be downloaded from Mobile24.

2. Default

Hey

I needed a dictionary to read your Post , thanks for new words
    Btw, do you have some reviews on Heroes Lore II (The knight of Frozen sea). It has not been released but I still need some information

3. Default

No, sorry.

4. Default

Nice review, maybe you should apply as a game reviewer on this site

5. Default

Hmm, maybe. Mods, if you look at this, do you want me as a reviewer?

And if anyone else knows some good RPGs to play please post them here.

6. Default

Bump anybody want to post about a good rpg they have played? I'll post about Saint Stone in a bit.

7. Default

Go ahead

8. Default

Can't yet, haven't figured out how to beat the demon.