Page 459 of 531 FirstFirst ... 359409449457458459460461469509 ... LastLast
Results 4,581 to 4,590 of 5304
  1. Default

I'm not feeling too bad. I'm having hand surgery tomorrow the Oct, 17th to fix my Cubital Tunnel Syndrome. So I may not be on for a few days, I'm not sure. Hopefully it's not too long and I'll be back in no time. I'll miss M24 and all my friends while I'm away.

Quote Originally Posted by SuperFlash1980 Log in to see links
    I'm not feeling too bad. I'm having hand surgery tomorrow the Oct, 17th to fix my Cubital Tunnel Syndrome. So I may not be on for a few days, I'm not sure. Hopefully it's not too long and I'll be back in no time. I'll miss M24 and all my friends while I'm away.
    Good luck Spike!

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Vivian Log in to see links
    Good luck Spike!
    Thanks, Vivian!

4. Default

When you get there just try to avoid playing with the tools and mixing meds, and watch out for the kryptonite..!
    Good luck buddy, things will hopefully get better soon...

"We must never be afraid to go too far, for truth lies beyond."

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by NaturalMystyk27 Log in to see links
    When you get there just try to avoid playing with the tools and mixing meds, and watch out for the kryptonite..!
    I'll try to remember that. Thanks, Shane.

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by NaturalMystyk27 Log in to see links
    But he is green now He has imbibed kryptonite inside himself

On another note, feeling great finally got my certificate for completing my summer training successfully

I hope everything will go well and you will come back here soon

Quote Originally Posted by the_dead_man Log in to see links

On another note, feeling great finally got my certificate for completing my summer training successfully
    Congrats!

Not too bad for Monday morning

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by the_dead_man Log in to see links
    Then, Spike, please do not poke, errmm, any stuffs inside of yourself, no matter where you are poking it into, no matter whatever it is... Please...

"We must never be afraid to go too far, for truth lies beyond."

9. Default

Good Luck Spike Hope It Gets Better

10. Default

Quote Originally Posted by jmarin Log in to see links
    I hope everything will go well and you will come back here soon

Congrats!

Not too bad for Monday morning
    Thanks Feeling much better now than before, can't wait for this fever to go away