View Poll Results: What do you think of this Thread ?

Voters
5. You may not vote on this poll
  • Interested

5 100.00%
  • Not Interested

0 0%
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default TV Shows

I have searched the Forum and i could not find a similar Thread to this one.

So, here you are welcome to post some of the TV Shows you're watching, news about them, suggestions...and pretty much anything you like, concerning TV Shows of course.

Alright, here we go...

I am gonna start with my favorite TV Shows...

Chuck, Eleventh Hour, Fringe, Harper's Island, Heroes, Lost, Mental, Prison Break, Reaper, Scrubs, Sons Of Anarchy, Supernatural, The Listener, The Mentalist, True Blood.

What about you ???
    Which are your favorite TV Shows ???

sounds like a good thread
    mine are:how i met ur mother,stargate,friends,seinfeld,thats 70 show,heroes,all three csi,news radio and so many more that i cant rembmer now lol

Quote Originally Posted by shmaya Log in to see links
    sounds like a good thread
    mine are:how i met ur mother,stargate,friends,seinfeld,thats 70 show,heroes,all three csi,news radio and so many more that i cant rembmer now lol
    I am glad that you find it interesting.
    I hope others will find it too.

Because in here we can discuss about TV Shows, about what is coming soon...etc.

Quote Originally Posted by No1Eye Log in to see links
    I am glad that you find it interesting.
    I hope others will find it too.

Because in here we can discuss about TV Shows, about what is coming soon...etc.
    yeah so wats ur number one show?

Quote Originally Posted by shmaya Log in to see links
    yeah so wats ur number one show?
    To tell you the truth...they are so many.
    Most of those i mentioned previously are great and i like them all.
    But if i had to choose which one is the best....i would have gone with Prison Break.

Too bad it's ended, but on the other hand it would have gone very weird if there was coming a 5th Season of it.

6. Default

Heroes defiantly I also like House M.D, ER, Grey's Anatomy..suprising many medical ones as i'm often enough myself in the hospital

7. Default

Star Trek The Next Generation, Star Trek Deep Space Nine, SG1, Friends, Chuck, etc

Quote Originally Posted by Belinda Log in to see links
    Heroes defiantly I also like House M.D, ER, Grey's Anatomy..suprising many medical ones as i'm often enough myself in the hospital
    Then i guess you'll like Scrubs.
    It's a Comedy/Drama TV Show in a hospital.
    Have you heard of it ?

9. Default

Interesting..... mine are Prison Brake(of course), CSI New York, Friends(it was a long time ago), Smallville, Charmed(was a good one).....and there are a few more i just need to remember them.

And about Prison Brake there were just 4 seasons and one last episode called The Last Brake.It is one of the best tv shows.

Quote Originally Posted by SeaGoddess Log in to see links
    Star Trek The Next Generation, Star Trek Deep Space Nine, SG1, Friends, Chuck, etc
    SG1 ? ...you mean StarGate, right ?