Page 50 of 58 FirstFirst ... 404849505152 ... LastLast
  1. Default

I want Change On Most Downloaded Video Give Them Award . Like To See On **********

It would help if you could expedite the processing of the uploads; in my case the eBooks. Nothing has been moving for the last four days. What kind of operation is this? People try to help and you just can't be bothered. At least that's how it looks. HJ

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Hans_Jam Log in to see links
    It would help if you could expedite the processing of the uploads; in my case the eBooks. Nothing has been moving for the last four days. What kind of operation is this? People try to help and you just can't be bothered. At least that's how it looks. HJ
    Yeah, you do know mod have life's? They can't be online all the time, and before you say there a loads of mods they don't mod the same sections.

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Hans_Jam Log in to see links
    Dont care? You try moderating files, whilst still finding time for yourself, family, work and studies. It's not easy, I can tell you that much. Also, things like eBooks have to be checked. If the mod doing it has no internet or whatever, that's it. We can't do anything about that. So just bare that in mind.
    Besides, it also says it may take up to seven days for some uploads.

5. Lightbulb Intro Screen and Others

I am knew to Mobiles24.com but I think a revamp of the opening pages might be in order. The graphics at the top of each page are nice but could be optimized or toned down for faster loading. Also the FaceBook "Like Tag" is probably slowing page loading as well.

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by thereefguy60 Log in to see links
    I am knew to Mobiles24.com but I think a revamp of the opening pages might be in order. The graphics at the top of each page are nice but could be optimized or toned down for faster loading. Also the FaceBook "Like Tag" is probably slowing page loading as well.
    Hopefully the new version of the site will fix any minor bugs like that. I don't find pages take too long though.

7. Default

i would like to see science fiction with a seperate list from fantasy and horror . also a listing for paranormal ,in ebooks

8. Default

Delete my account.........this website and all sucks !!

9. Lightbulb Category Suggestion

I have noticed a lot of members using the site with Kindles, Sony eReaders and Nook Color. It would be great to have a section (or even a forum section) dedicated to these. As a NC owner, I would love to use the site to get movies, videos and apps & games (other than the epubs) for my Nook, like I do on my mobile, but have no idea what will work on it in these categories.

Please consider including these somehow on the site.

Thanks in advance and thanks for listening!

10. Default Please provide Ebooks That are not DRM content.

I can't download and view a book recently added, Cathy Glass Damaged it is DRM content and cannot be viewed on my Sony Ereader. I am disappointed that I cannot open and view it as I really wanted to read this book.

Can you please check in future if any Ebook not DRM protected as I Live in Australia. Sony Ereader does not support DRM. Provide DRM Free books on here.

Provide another copy to download of Cathy Glass Damaged thanks which is compatible with Sony Ereader as the other Cathy Glass Ebooks are compatibile.

Thankyou