Page 41 of 58 FirstFirst ... 31394041424351 ... LastLast
  1. Red face I apologize...

I will try the ''blue'' area. I'm not afraid to admit when I'm wrong. I do not remember seeing a blue area and an orange area.

Lol, I only want one ringtone that I like rather than any of the choices that came with the phone.

Quote Originally Posted by magicroyalle Log in to see links
    I will try the ''blue'' area. I'm not afraid to admit when I'm wrong. I do not remember seeing a blue area and an orange area.

Lol, I only want one ringtone that I like rather than any of the choices that came with the phone.
    Paul highlighted where to downoad in blue in his image only, it is not blue in the gallery, magicroyalle

I have one suggestion for "Java Games" section, can we have sub-sections in it for different Genre like Simulations, Action, RPG as we have in our gallery and members while posting new games will post it according to its genre in particular sub-section

it will look well organised and we can easily find games we want

i was trying to find simulation games,but i found only few

4. Default

I was going to suggest something about the java games section as well...

There's far too many pinned threads, you have to go down half the page to find anything new.

Yeah, i just unpinned 5 threads. Looks a bit better.

@Cyclonus, not a bad idea.

6. Default

Much better.

7. Default

Since i am a movie poster, I have a suggestion that that Videos section be divided into Hollywood, Bollywood and Hollywood Dubbed sections. Please it will be very easy for me and downloaders.

Hey Can we have a free message sending facility to any phone in any place like we have at 160by2.com etc but charcter limit should be more.

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by jatboylover Log in to see links
    Hey Can we have a free message sending facility to any phone in any place like we have at 160by2.com etc but charcter limit should be more.
    Already been asked.

That sort of service is far too unreliable for the site to use.

Quote Originally Posted by Silver Log in to see links
    Already been asked.

That sort of service is far too unreliable for the site to use.
    Ok then A chat facility for online members like we have on orkut, facebook etc.