Page 54 of 58 FirstFirst ... 4445253545556 ... LastLast
  1. Default

The error was there for some months now, didn't bother reporting it since I thought the new site would've been implemented by anytime then.

"We must never be afraid to go too far, for truth lies beyond."

2. Default

Calendar is also a dead/pointless link.

3. Default

As is members list.

4. Default

I thought that, but I've tried it twice, yesterday and today, and it works fine for me.

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Silver Log in to see links
    I thought that, but I've tried it twice, yesterday and today, and it works fine for me.
    You're right it does work, just takes ages to load.

6. Default

I think MP4 is best to 3gp videos.

7. Default WAP site improvement

It should be possible to download in .jad format from the wapsite just like it is available on the PC site. My phone only accepts .jad files.

8. Default

Hope to receive some assistance from forum.mobiles24.com if I will have any questions. Best regards!

9. Default Need E-books section again

Hi admin

I am a big fann of this site, cos of the e-books column it used to offer, but for no reason, it has been removed. I want to download ebooks, and i found the format here, the best one..and very easy to read..Pls help and give back the same again...Pls Pls pls

10. Default

Quote Originally Posted by prakritiarora Log in to see links
    Hi admin

I am a big fann of this site, cos of the e-books column it used to offer, but for no reason, it has been removed. I want to download ebooks, and i found the format here, the best one..and very easy to read..Pls help and give back the same again...Pls Pls pls
    No reason eh?

http://forum.mobiles24.com/showthread.php?t=50380