Page 51 of 58 FirstFirst ... 414950515253 ... LastLast
  1. Default

hi,i keep finding games that are actually links to websites on the internet,some are 18+ sites that my child could see,could we have a button which bans these so called games and also the person who uploaded it,and also im finding alot of games that are demos then try to charge me for the next level or full game.

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by snodger Log in to see links
    hi,i keep finding games that are actually links to websites on the internet,some are 18+ sites that my child could see,could we have a button which bans these so called games and also the person who uploaded it,and also im finding alot of games that are demos then try to charge me for the next level or full game.
    You could download from the gallery? they don't link you anywhere else

Arrow

Quote Originally Posted by snodger Log in to see links
    As long as the posted links in the Forum point to an actual download of the claimed to be game/file and the Adult/+18 content of the site seems to be advertisement of the hosting site , then there is not really much that can be done - although I have to say that I didn't notice any links pointing to Adult/+18 content so far.

If the posted link is a "fake" not pointing to the specified game/file at all , but promoting a website containing strictly Adult content and/or a competing website then You can use the Forums "Report Post" system and a Forum Moderator will check the post/link and remove it if necessary!
    Any member repeatedly posting questionable content will receive a warning via PM by a Mod/Admin and non compliance to the Forum rules might cause a temporal and eventually permanent banning.

In respond to the Demo/Trial versions of games You have encountered:
    - Forum related: Although Demos should not be posted in the Forum it is not strictly forbidden. As such there are quite many. Although one would hope that a member posting Demo files would point them out clearly as such , that is rarely the case.
    - Free Gallery related: Demos , Trialware , Payware and Adware games are actually being strictly refused if they get uploaded by a member. Unfortunately not all of them can be recognized clearly and some might manage to slip through the Validation process into the Free Gallery. But I assure You that it is not due to the lack of efforts of the validating Admin/Mod!

In both cases one should deny the game access to the internet once it asks for it , shut it down and delete it from the handset.

Considering the wast choice of games in the Forum/Free Gallery it should be easy to find a replacement for the game one desired to play!

4. Post Improve mobiles24 more

Automatically detect device and show all downloads for detected device

5. Default Idea

Optimize mobiles24 website page more for easy access

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Safi990 Log in to see links
    Optimize mobiles24 website page more for easy access
    Doesn't get much more optimized than this.

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by kiss4lov Log in to see links
    HELLO
    My name is Miss. Aanima, i'm a single girl, i'm interested in you,please reply me here [ animasankara*********** ] for a confidential discussions may be like that we can become best friends in future sorry for my pictures i will enclose it in my next mail when i hear from you okay.Kisses and warmest regards,
    Miss. Aanima Sankara[ ]
    I'd rather not.

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by EvilSpaghetti Log in to see links
    I'd rather not.
    Well, I hope she enjoys the banhammer.

9. Default Get with it!!!

With over 500 phones not listed or supported, it's amazing people can download anything.

10. Default

Quote Originally Posted by crashdisk2002 Log in to see links
    With over 500 phones not listed or supported, it's amazing people can download anything.
    People seem to cope.