Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. Default How To Use Super-bluetooth Hack

I recently downloaded super bluetooth hack, but I haven't tried it on anybody's phone just in case something goes wrong, so is it perfectly safe or a bit risky to use?? And is the one on this site the latest version?
    Also I would like to know how to use it before I start hacking phones, so please post your tips here or a link to a guide.

Help much appreciated,

Benjabong

Quote Originally Posted by benjabong Log in to see links
    I recently downloaded super bluetooth hack, but I haven't tried it on anybody's phone just in case something goes wrong, so is it perfectly safe or a bit risky to use?? And is the one on this site the latest version?
    Also I would like to know how to use it before I start hacking phones, so please post your tips here or a link to a guide.

Help much appreciated,

Benjabong
    You shouldn't hack other peoples' phone dude. What happens if you get a pic of your sister with your best friend?

3. Default

I suppose so....

4. Default

Ive downleaded the bluetooth hacker, ive tried it on my other phone and it doesnt seem to allow me to view anything! It also says that is saving to the c:/ of my phone (which i cant find) any ideas on what i can do??

Thanks

5. Default

how does this softwaer work and what can it do

6. Default

Super Bluetooth Hack (or BT Info) can do things such as receiving people's sms, see what keys they have pressed, switch their phone of and start their media player etc, a number of things.

But is it against the law? I'm not sure but it can interfere with our personal phones which we thought were safe and impenetrable, however we thought wrong. What if you were sending a private text for it to be read by some randomer on the bus? It is a cruel invasion of privacy and therefore I won't use it.

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by welshmadbastard Log in to see links
    Ive downleaded the bluetooth hacker, ive tried it on my other phone and it doesnt seem to allow me to view anything! It also says that is saving to the c:/ of my phone (which i cant find) any ideas on what i can do??

Thanks
    u could try looking in the others bit near
    games that were thay go on my phone lol

8. Default

u can make calls and look at texts!
    u can do pretty much anything with their phone!
    its great ha

9. Default

where so you get the super bluetooth from?
    and i have a W810i will it work?