Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast
  1. Default How To Use Super-bluetooth Hack

I recently downloaded super bluetooth hack, but I haven't tried it on anybody's phone just in case something goes wrong, so is it perfectly safe or a bit risky to use?? And is the one on this site the latest version?
    Also I would like to know how to use it before I start hacking phones, so please post your tips here or a link to a guide.

Help much appreciated,

Benjabong

Quote Originally Posted by benjabong Log in to see links
    I recently downloaded super bluetooth hack, but I haven't tried it on anybody's phone just in case something goes wrong, so is it perfectly safe or a bit risky to use?? And is the one on this site the latest version?
    Also I would like to know how to use it before I start hacking phones, so please post your tips here or a link to a guide.

Help much appreciated,

Benjabong
    You shouldn't hack other peoples' phone dude. What happens if you get a pic of your sister with your best friend?

3. Default

I suppose so....

4. Default

Ive downleaded the bluetooth hacker, ive tried it on my other phone and it doesnt seem to allow me to view anything! It also says that is saving to the c:/ of my phone (which i cant find) any ideas on what i can do??

Thanks

5. Default

how does this softwaer work and what can it do

6. Default

Super Bluetooth Hack (or BT Info) can do things such as receiving people's sms, see what keys they have pressed, switch their phone of and start their media player etc, a number of things.

But is it against the law? I'm not sure but it can interfere with our personal phones which we thought were safe and impenetrable, however we thought wrong. What if you were sending a private text for it to be read by some randomer on the bus? It is a cruel invasion of privacy and therefore I won't use it.

7. Default ......

you have to set a password : 0000
    to read messages , off the phone and browse phonebook.
    This are so far the functions i have tried on my friends' phones.

8. Default

can anyBODY tel me what all about this AT COMMANDS thingY??

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by benjabong Log in to see links
    Super Bluetooth Hack (or BT Info) can do things such as receiving people's sms, see what keys they have pressed, switch their phone of and start their media player etc, a number of things.

But is it against the law? I'm not sure but it can interfere with our personal phones which we thought were safe and impenetrable, however we thought wrong. What if you were sending a private text for it to be read by some randomer on the bus? It is a cruel invasion of privacy and therefore I won't use it.
    This is not true.. BT info makes dun connection so the hacked phone is acting like a modem. So you can send command to that. You can read sms (doesnt matter if you protect them with password) .Get the phonebook.
    Other options depend on model and the best modems are Sony Eriksson and Motorola so the BT info doesnt work on some Samsung and Nokia.
    AT command are command line that are used in modem connection (DUN) you can control your phone from your PC with HyperTerminal (BT info use the same connection and same AT command)

A program(mobile or PC) doesnt hack your phone if you dont give passkey so dont be afraid.

Mar(writer of BT info) has said : connect "without a passkey" is not possible (maybe on 1 old nokia and SE phone)

p.s. : excuse me for my English.

10. Default

Quote Originally Posted by adi82 Log in to see links
    This is not true.. BT info makes dun connection so the hacked phone is acting like a modem. So you can send command to that. You can read sms (doesnt matter if you protect them with password) .Get the phonebook.
    Other options depend on model and the best modems are Sony Eriksson and Motorola so the BT info doesnt work on some Samsung and Nokia.
    AT command are command line that are used in modem connection (DUN) you can control your phone from your PC with HyperTerminal (BT info use the same connection and same AT command)

A program(mobile or PC) doesnt hack your phone if you dont give passkey so dont be afraid.

Mar(writer of BT info) has said : connect "without a passkey" is not possible (maybe on 1 old nokia and SE phone)

p.s. : excuse me for my English.
    right ive got it, but how do i get it so i go straight onto their phone without them knowing or having to accept me to see there details? i got a w850i btw, pls help