Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast
  1. Default

can anyone help me ? I downloaded it I can detect my other phone but I cant get it to do anything after that , I need help..

2. Default i even dont know

ummmmmmmmmmmmmmm.....i also did not knew how to use it. But through this we can hack every thing of some ones mobile if they accept the connection through blue tooth. Even we can control the phone, answer the calls. So its quite smart dho. Ehehe. thank you.

3. Default Lg Dare

i was just wondering if it worked on LG DARE?
    and also what do i do after i download the file onto my pc?(if i cant us LG DARE i'll use i have other phones)
    thx

4. Default

my **** wont work on the rokr e8 i downloaded it and everything but when i find a connection it wont let me get into it i need help plz more like step by step instructions

5. Default

nasty thing this is... I saw a program called the real hustle and there was a guy going around with a palm pc and he was hacking peoples phones and ringing 0909etc numbers cost people 75 a time

6. Default Moby explorer

I can't decrypt my 3gp file (operation failed), but its work to decrypt jpg file, and please give me registration code for moby explorer v3.0, please please please help me, thanks a lot for your time, sorry for my poor english

7. Default

hi would need some help here..when you're doing the bluetooth hacking does it mean that only when the bluetooth is on for both parties then only the hacker can see the victim's text and everything??or is it even if the bluetooth is off the hacker could still receive/see them??can someone explain how it works here??

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by alienhero90 Log in to see links
    hi would need some help here..when you're doing the bluetooth hacking does it mean that only when the bluetooth is on for both parties then only the hacker can see the victim's text and everything??or is it even if the bluetooth is off the hacker could still receive/see them??can someone explain how it works here??
    Both need to have Bluetooth on.

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by adi82 Log in to see links
    This is not true.. BT info makes dun connection so the hacked phone is acting like a modem. So you can send command to that. You can read sms (doesnt matter if you protect them with password) .Get the phonebook.
    Other options depend on model and the best modems are Sony Eriksson and Motorola so the BT info doesnt work on some Samsung and Nokia.
    AT command are command line that are used in modem connection (DUN) you can control your phone from your PC with HyperTerminal (BT info use the same connection and same AT command)

A program(mobile or PC) doesnt hack your phone if you dont give passkey so dont be afraid.

Mar(writer of BT info) has said : connect "without a passkey" is not possible (maybe on 1 old nokia and SE phone)

p.s. : excuse me for my English.

If need passkey for access another phone, then this should not called "hack"...

10. Default

actualy i've tried.....there is no pasword......jst search 4 d bluetooth fone nd select d 1 u wnt 2 conect. d victim wnt b requested to giv a psswrd....he wont evn knw if u r hackin his fone. i have a nokia 6120c... it wrks pretty good.