Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast
  1. Default

Well when I use it, it asks the victim for permission for my phone to access it... :/
    It sort of defeats the object of hacking

2. Default SmartPhones

I have a Treo 700WX. I downloaded it and copied it over to my phone. Now how do you get it to work? Or, will it work on a Treo? OS is WM5.

Thanks
    Red

3. Question

GUYS !!!!
    Does it work on N77 ?

4. Default

Nah mate, ive got a nokia n73 and it works on that

5. Default

ive tried it on my other phone and it doesnt seem to allow me to view anything! It also says that is saving c:/ to the of my phone ? where does it save the messeges when it says c:/ ?

plz help

6. Default

Very good little program but i thought the whole point of "hacking" was to hack a phone without the person knowing so why is it you still have to get accepted by them inorder to view sms txt etc... i mean yeah you can lie to them by saying i need to send a pic over or video then once connected you can hack lol but really only works with your friends mobiles.

7. Default

do you have to convert the files for your phone to b able to recognise them??

8. Default

how come it doesnt work on samsung

9. Default super bluetooth problem

i have a LG Viewty and the super bluetooth program itself works but when i go to the enquirey list and select someones phone who i have paired with and press select, it comes up saying "resolving address" and does nothing.

Can any1 help me?

10. Default

Be careful with Bluetooth Hacking because if it happens to you you won't like it.I saw one how had been hacked by somewone else and the only solution to recover his phone(Sony Ericsson K510) was to go to the service.
    P.S.:Sorry for my english!