Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
  1. Default where do you get the files from

Quote Originally Posted by Karl Log in to see links
    The jar file is 108kb and the jad is 352 bytes. Which file did you get 1kb with? Make sure you are not using a download manager.

All the bluejacking software we have: http://www.mobiles24.com/downloads/t...obile-software
    where do i get these from though thats the problem i am really confused if you could plz tell me where to get them and wwhat to do with them to make them work on the samsund d900
    thanx

2. Default how

how do i download super blu

3. Default

is there any other phone hacks for the w810i?
    or is super bluetooth the only one?

Cheers
    ShX

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by ShX Log in to see links
    i sorted it out it's now 107kb
    is that right?
    Also is there any other hacks for my w810i?
    if there is could you send me the link

safe

5. Question

hey guys
    i was wondering if lik u can send messages off other peoples fones by using this application

6. Thumbs up

well apparently you can

sake

7. Default

i always get this when i hit connect. btspp://0016b82927:2;authenticate=false;encrypt=false;mast er=false. What does that mean? and in your settings where do you save it says c: other should it be a: for the phone? Any help would be great thanks.

8. Default

I posted this in another post you posted in.

Quote Originally Posted by Ross
    Just press select then if you have the other persons phone with you. Accept whatever it says on their screen. And if it says always ask or always allow for internet access on their phone press always allow because then whenever their bluetooth is on you can access it without their permission. Very very funny
    Ross x

9. Default

it onli works on sony erricsson phones js fort id tell ya

10. Default

Howto open that file JAR JAD, what shall i do with them when i download on my PC. i send it to my phone, but it cant open it... Need help , ty