Page 136 of 138 FirstFirst ... 3686126134135136137138 LastLast
Results 1,351 to 1,360 of 1379
  1. Default

ill try that. thanks

2. Default

can you give me that version too?because mine keeps freezing. plz give me the site

3. Default

actually, it turned out to be an ad-support, which would be fine , but i have
    T-mobile, and ad-supported doesnt work on t-mobile, because it has to access the internet to retrive the ad's, and T-mobile doesnt allow it

4. Unhappy Cant get galaxy on fire to work

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

i downloaded galaxy on fire from almost every site on net but either it comes application error or it my ship spawns at level 13 in another ship and crashes(the one where u take revenge).THIS IS GOF 1 im talking about.can someone tell me what to do or can som1 upload a file which works beyond level 13?

id like to even pay but dont have a credit card so would like to use mobile balance for it.can sum1 tell me how i can transfer money mobile balance to paypal?i dont want to use those ad sites

5. Default

i may help u if u tell me which mobile phone are u using..sony ericsson?..

6. Default gof2

hey,my phone has been frozen from the "I'm on my way to" mission

HELP!

7. Default

nokia 5130 s40v5

8. Default

you don't have the fully cracked version. There's another Galaxy on Fire 2 thread in this forum, it does give links to the correct one

9. Default

is there really a cracked version of Galaxy on fire 2??? please share...

10. Default

anyone plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz?