Page 122 of 138 FirstFirst ... 2272112120121122123124132 ... LastLast
Results 1,211 to 1,220 of 1379
  1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by mangos_in_trees Log in to see links
    nar co-op gets boring after a while so i'd rather multiplayer but if they/someone could do both that'd be cool
    god i hate macs, you get one and your all like WOW and then you find out it can do **** all besides play music REALLY REALLY well
    what i'm gettin to is know any good jar editing/making things for mac?
    kinda stupid askin i know u guyz wont come up with anything if you tried anywayz so nevermind. tahts y i want windows
    Macs are COOL. Windows just copies mac.
    THe only reason people use windows is cuz most stuff support windows, and peaople cant be bothered to try to figure out how to use them on a mac.
    And bck to the topic, a multiplayer would be fun... but wouldnt like, everyone have the voidx and best weapons? Unless they update it, it would become boring...

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by gooblaster Log in to see links
    THe only reason people use windows is cuz most stuff support windows, and peaople cant be bothered to try to figure out how to use them on a mac.
    Not the right place for this

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by gooblaster Log in to see links
    And bck to the topic, a multiplayer would be fun... but wouldnt like, everyone have the voidx and best weapons? Unless they update it, it would become boring...
    nar i mean like local bluetooth multiplayer + the voidx could be disabled and you only have betty or sumthin so you have to choose whether you will have say, a shield or a booster and stuff liek that
    (btw i have a mac) stupid steve jobs

Quote Originally Posted by James Log in to see links
    Not the right place for this
    lol don't blame him i started it
    Last edited by mangos_in_trees; 30-05-2009 at 07:04 AM.

4. Default

cant believe this thread is still going. theres not much to talk about now that the game is cracked and almost everyone finished it i really hope Fishlabs start working on Galaxy on Fire 3 and get it started soon. then we will all be back in business trying to buy it (if we cant then crack it ), play it, finish it, and talk bout it.
    it would be even more awesome if they start producing games like GOF2 for game consoles like XBOX360 or PS3 or even our PCs

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by delta038 Log in to see links
    cant believe this thread is still going. theres not much to talk about now that the game is cracked and almost everyone finished it i really hope Fishlabs start working on Galaxy on Fire 3 and get it started soon. then we will all be back in business trying to buy it (if we cant then crack it ), play it, finish it, and talk bout it.
    it would be even more awesome if they start producing games like GOF2 for game consoles like XBOX360 or PS3 or even our PCs
    Try Star Furry (pc), u can even buy a mother ships with tons of weapons n fighters, or u just can buy a carrier or a destroyer with minimum support of fighters but maximum offensive n deffensive. Just if gof2 have it.

6. Default

Eeryones Almost Finished It Omg I Havent Even Got Past The Intro Yet Cos My Phone Always Hangs

1)Does anyone know how many are the planets all together?I've visited 100!
    2)Which ship is the best?I have Mantis!

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Chris Log in to see links
    1)Does anyone know how many are the planets all together?I've visited 100!
    2)Which ship is the best?I have Mantis!
    Nt sure how many planets there is.To many people the viodx is the best ship.

9. Default

all in all there are 100 stations you can visit.. (not planets mate, but when you're flying you can see the actual planets are just nearby..)

the best ship, well, it depends on your needs. traders would say the best ship is Cormorant (with 320 cargo hold) and gun-totters would say it's the VoidX.. it still depends on you matey, so you really have to give all the ships a try (i didn't, however..) to know what ship fits you best.. i'm on VoidX right now, though it has poor cargo hold (only 30, and with 4 rhoda blackholes it's only 150, still not enough) so i still suggest you give 'em all a try.. hope this helps matey..

and oh, give that old H'soc a try.. reminds me of GoF1's good ol'days..

10. Default

Quote Originally Posted by the_dead_man Log in to see links
    there isn't one i'm afraid since the s40 phones have a 1mb limit, however you can try and see because the new s40 phones dont have the limit
    i've been following this forum for awhile but haven't posted yet. GREAT JOB EVERYBODY especially the crackers! GoF2 is awesome.

Anw my phone is a nokia 3120 classic (s40v5 if i'm not wrong). this is the latest s40 model.

1. does this mean i can run GoF2?
    2. even if i can't is there anyway to downsize or modify the app so i can run it? i'm willing to compromise with worse graphics (although not a lot worse).

thanks in advance. please advice!