Page 85 of 138 FirstFirst ... 3575838485868795135 ... LastLast
  1. Default

here is full version for nokia. it passes kappa mission, but it's in Russian too
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by DeFenderNN; 01-05-2009 at 10:38 PM.

2. Default

this is nokia english version but i can't test it...

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by delta038 Log in to see links
    the same happened to me.....
    The same thing hapend to me

4. Default s

Quote Originally Posted by DeFenderNN Log in to see links
    here is full version for nokia. it passes kappa mission, but it's in Russian too
    +rep for you, but i still need the english/SE version

5. Unhappy i

please post the game D:

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by shadowphoenix Log in to see links
    i got past kappa, u nid to restart the whole game, not just load, and i FINISHED the game
    does the full cracked version really exist? but the link of the file on the first page does not work!
    Last edited by hanwelldo; 02-05-2009 at 01:57 AM.

7. Default

the version posted lately is the FULL STORY CRACKED VERSION.. got past Kappa mission and continuing the game.. all items are unlocked probably, this is already tested by me, i had the original GOF2 installed so i didnt have to play over again, just overwritten the original one so i just have to continue with Kappa mission.. heads up people, the wait is over, GOF2 IS FINALLY CRACKED! (but dont even think about uploading your scores,this is cracked, remember..)

this is my fixed version, in English, and with the ABYSS CRACKED and NOT CONNECTED crap replaced with the original.. (cuz i dont feel like seeing the game CRACKED "in-your-face" way, haha, though the hacker of this game must be given an honorary award, GALACTIC LEVEL..)

Fixed version, OKAY, SO FISHLABS CLAIMED IT.. check latest post please! with latest fix!!!
    Last edited by sicnarf_619; 03-05-2009 at 09:06 AM. Reason: added content

8. Red face a

finally a good people

9. Exclamation

Quote Originally Posted by Sephiroth Log in to see links
    oh 1 last thing if your connection is bad or does not work just don't play the game you probably (most of you) are 12-13-14 so there is something i wanna tell you DON'T PLAY IT it's not the end of world you know there are millions of games that you can play....(the internet is full of them)(a little tip this is such a site)go read the story of how it continues don't need to be played ....
    whut up, u are nothing for me, if i want something i'll try to get it, you are no one to say what should i do or not
    Last edited by odolwa100; 02-05-2009 at 05:50 AM. Reason: mistake :D

10. Default

can anyone mod it to a low version. as it lags a lot.